worst (sufu) waywt fits

All this talk about parents n' cash would NOT have happened for a guy in some higher end labels. New posters come on in a pair of DH denim ($300+ jeans for christ sake) and no one accuses them of using their parents dough.

78, and you are slightly off the subject here since i don't think you were a regular poster on hypebeast.

MY NAME got into this sneakerhead/""streetwear"" thing about 2 years ago(tops), and i can bet with you in this time he has spent more on nikes, t-shirts and new eras than you have on clothing.

hypebeast.com.

Ah shit.

'nuff said.

I take everything back that I said. HA.

But why the fuck are you guys on hypebeast.com?

So Egpt those were pics of you when you were 19/20 and you're 21 now?

i find that there is a lot of childish and unessecary comments that spew around on these forums every so often. Ive only been on this site for a month or so and i find that some people are so ignorant to the point where i wonder why they're even allowed on this site..

The fact that we live in a free world gives us the opportunity to speak our minds, However only to a certain degree. The amount of profanity thats been said throughout this thread is complete dissapointment. I dont care if i get neg repepd for this because quite frankly, the moment u do that, uve just proven my point of how childish and uncanny you are..Just because some people havent been on here as long as most of these posters, doesnt give you the right to discriminate their personal values.

People need to realize that we're on this site to gain knowledge, and give constructive critisim, not some childish bickering about how "oh you look like a fag" or "you rely on ur parents" and so forth.Thats not critism, thats immature behavior, especially coming from people who claim to have maturity. People buy what they like, people learn as the grow..If your not willing to show any sort of proper etiquite( as many people love to stress over on this site, and yet they act foolish) then dont post.. Flame me if you want, im simply speaking my mind

But why the fuck are you guys on hypebeast.com?

bored one weekend, started posting the usual shit. Then when I called out Fish who`s like the hero over there and posted some shit in an Iraq thread saying how the situation over there is better than u hear in the media everykid turned on me and the mods banned me like 1 day after I joined.

Like SuFu mods got bad ever since bigtime advertisers started using this site and I`m pretty sure mods here get paid right? but the mods are worse on Hypebeast.

i find that there is a lot of childish and unessecary comments that spew around on these forums every so often. Ive only been on this site for a month or so and i find that some people are so ignorant to the point where i wonder why they're even allowed on this site..

The fact that we live in a free world gives us the opportunity to speak our minds, However only to a certain degree. The amount of profanity thats been said throughout this thread is complete dissapointment. I dont care if i get neg repepd for this because quite frankly, the moment u do that, uve just proven my point of how childish and uncanny you are..Just because some people havent been on here as long as most of these posters, doesnt give you the right to discriminate their personal values.

People need to realize that we're on this site to gain knowledge, and give constructive critisim, not some childish bickering about how "oh you look like a fag" or "you rely on ur parents" and so forth.Thats not critism, thats immature behavior, especially coming from people who claim to have maturity. People buy what they like, people learn as the grow..If your not willing to show any sort of proper etiquite( as many people love to stress over on this site, and yet they act foolish) then dont post.. Flame me if you want, im simply speaking my mind

Shut up fag, I bet your Mommy dresses you.

Before I got banned on hypebeast ppl were asking about Fish`s place that he takes his waywt pics at. And he was like "oh thats my pad, I`m pretty proud that I achieved it at such a young age".

So I`m like "oh what does a 19 yo (he said he was 19 on HB) do to pay for their own condo and different clothes daily?" and he wouldnt answer. And then I`m like "oh so your parents bought it right or you sell crack? So why are you so proud?" and then he`s like "..." So I gotta assume Fish doesnt work or pay for his own shit. Yet he`s proud.

Why are you proud again Fish? Or what do you do for a job, like just generally?

Its just that if a man is saying he`s so proud of what he`s got on a forum I wanna know why he`s so proud. Just human interest is all, and I dont like bullshitters.

C`mon fish tell me you won the lottery or something.

He gets handouts by his parents, it was mentioned before in another forum where the same thing was discussed.

Fashionwhor is really mature guys. Lets all plus rep him for writing an essay proving how much more mature he is than everyone else.

God damn it FashionWhor3, get over yourself, you posted a bad fit, took some slack over it and here you still are bitching about the whole affair with your bad grammer...'The fact that we live in a free world gives us the opportunity to speak our minds, However only to a certain degree'...The fact that we live in a free world entirely gives us the right to say whatever the hell we like, be a it a positive or negative comment and never forget that. I agree completely with you about the level of childish bickering that can infiltrate a lot of SUFU posting but the same level of childish bickering can apply to you, you've constantly answered every criticism directed at you and for a person to do this not only displays a level of childish behaviour but a complete lack of respect in one's belief of their self and their style (see that, proper grammatical English)...In essence, If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen...

Nah, I totally understand what he's about. I just think that even when you take all this into account, stuff should fit well and make at least some impression. To me it doesn't fulfill either of those.

I'm not saying he's worst dressed, hell no, I just think he can do better and at times his clothes just do fit badly, imo.

I respect your opinion, which you are completely entitled to, so I'm not gonna try and change your opinion.

However, one thing I would like to bring up is that this is the first time I've ever heard anyone - on or offline - tell me that my "clothes wear me." Most people when I first meet them (not online), usually note the opposite. If there's any criticism I have received - it's that my style is a bit monotonous...which is fine, i'm comfortable with what I wear and don't feel the need to change in order to gain approval, after all I believe dressing is for yourself not others. Now I'm not saying there aren't other people on here who share your views - i'm sure there are plenty - but like mentioned before, the photos have a lot to do with it i believe. I know I'm not the most photogenic person or of the best posture, but often times when I take a picture and look at it, it looks NOTHING like how the clothes, or myself, actually appear in motion and in person.

Also regarding fit - yes I don't like to wear clothes that fit exactly 100%, which is a standard a lot of people here value highly. I don't believe in that, i'm not saying you should be purposely dressed like a potato sack but I like to wear things that look slightly imperfect...practically all of my shirts and pants don't "fit" me in the sense that most people here would use that word, and that's not something I consciously strive for, but it's not something i'd self-consciously try to work on either. You can say what you want - but i honestly don't spend much time thinking about getting dressed, even though it may seem otherwise to you.

sorry for the long winded rant, felt i had to defend myself :)

God damn it FashionWhor3, get over yourself, you posted a bad fit, took some slack over it and here you still are bitching about the whole affair with your bad grammer...'The fact that we live in a free world gives us the opportunity to speak our minds, However only to a certain degree'...The fact that we live in a free world entirely gives us the right to say whatever the hell we like, be a it a positive or negative comment and never forget that. I agree completely with you about the level of childish bickering that can infiltrate a lot of SUFU posting but the same level of childish bickering can apply to you, you've constantly answered every criticism directed at you and for a person to do this not only displays a level of childish behaviour but a complete lack of respect in one's belief of their self and their style (see that, proper grammatical English)...In essence, If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen...

Did you just edit out, "complete lack of respect of respect in one's belief of their self and their style( see that, proper grammatical English)..."??

hahaha. You also should have used a full stop and a comma or two in that sentence.

Just sayin'.

hahahaha

.The fact that we live in a free world entirely gives us the right to say whatever the hell we like.

Nit-picking, but libel and slander are not covered by the first amendment. So not "whatever the hell we like", unless of course you dont like libel or slander; then you're in the clear. Although I suppose the internet is fine. Long live the internet!

Also, in response to that block of words you call "proper grammatcal English": You need to get over fashionwhor3 more than him it seems. You're attacking the messenger and not the message. He did not cite his own experience, mainly what he notes of the WHOLE board. Forgivingly, you noted that, but the personal attack was not needed.

Nit-picking, but libel and slander are not covered by the first amendment. So not "whatever the hell we like", unless of course you dont like libel or slander; then you're in the clear!

I'm European, so the first amendment doesn't apply to me!! But point accepted! Sorry still drunk, just re-read your post, guess I'm in the clear so!! I'll +rep when they allow me again! I apologise for the personal attack, thanks for pointing that out, I shouldn't really post when I'm drunk...

arctic, i know i took heat...thats not what im speakin about..im speakin about the constant stupidity i see on here.. I admit that yes, i did go off a bit, and yes i may come off as being on the same level as those who try to argue with me..but at the same time, u gotta speak upon ur own behalf sometimes bro.. but i agree 100% on what your saying because quite frankly you've honest feedback

He gets handouts by his parents, it was mentioned before in another forum where the same thing was discussed.

Good for him, lucky kid. If my parents gave me shit since I was 18 I would have taken it. I just had a problem because he said he was "proud of what he had achieved at this age", where in reality, he hadnt achieved shit. I told him before that when he gets older he`ll learn the value of getting stuff for himself. One side effect of actually earning might be that he wouldnt waste the money on a new t-shirt every day even tho he only thinks that shirt is mediocre.

See WAYWT. Fish is all "I dont like the way this shirt is executed, but I`ll rock it anyway coz its FRESH."

God damn it FashionWhor3, get over yourself, you posted a bad fit, took some slack over it and here you still are bitching about the whole affair with your bad grammer...(see that, proper grammatical English)..

post for irony

Good for him, lucky kid. If my parents gave me shit since I was 18 I would have taken it. I just had a problem because he said he was "proud of what he had achieved at this age", where in reality, he hadnt achieved shit. I told him before that when he gets older he`ll learn the value of getting stuff for himself. One side effect of actually earning might be that he wouldnt waste the money on a new t-shirt every day even tho he only thinks that shirt is mediocre.

See WAYWT. Fish is all "I dont like the way this shirt is executed, but I`ll rock it anyway coz its FRESH."

completely agree.i can not stand that delusional bullshit about success from hand me out receiving kids like that. be proud of your mother and father's success to make life all sugar and sweet for you.

uve just proven my point of how childish and uncanny you are..Just because some people havent been on here as long as most of these posters, doesnt give you the right to discriminate their personal values.

You don't actually know what that word means do you?

Guest jmatsu

you're a goddamn titsucking crybaby pussy-fagboy. you keep going on and on about the ignorance that apparently plagues this site. in terms of your wardrobe how are we ignorant? no one appreciates or to an extent despises what you wear. simple as that.

no one has ever complained about profanity and so called "childish bickering" as much as your fucked-up self. why not start your own site of budget usher clones?

if you actually read through the threads you would undertand why comments were made about independent consumer purchase and styling habits vs. that of trustfund/parental financed ones.

almost everything you've said has been stated numerous times before on superfuture, not to mention in more articulate and coherent ways. you're not pinpointing any new. why not take that dick out of your ass and replace it with your incoherent banter, your insignificant clothing, and your denial-like stupidity? you're not even worth the minimal movement of my actually negative repping you. you are an insect to be crushed, if i actually wore vans slip ons (because i wouldn't mind soiling them).

budget usher clones.

love it.

Just admit defeat guys. You're out-matured here. We should all learn a few things from him in terms of maturity and oversized shirts.