worst (sufu) waywt fits

tdyiu2.jpg

this sucks.

those rick owen sandels are hideous, rick never intended those to actually be purchased and and worn. This looks like something my dad would wear as he just woke up and is getting the paper or something.

edit; this has been mentioned already.

i must add, Atelier or not, that outfit doesn't look good. I dunno if its because pieces like the pants and sandals were intended to be more for show, such as on the runway, but in reality it seems to be very hard to wear things like that with elegance and poise unless you really look like one of those runway models and possess an ethereal beauty and body is shaped like a sculpture ;)

A good example is Raf Simons' gladiator themed collection...sure on the runway it seems to be a romantic interpretation of such looks, but if i saw the average joe wearing it on the street i wouldn't think it looks good. Maybe i'm a bit conservative in my views, but to be honest i think clothing is ultimately context-specific to your lifestyle, it is possible to look too much like you're wearing a costume when wearing certain designer pieces.

I don't agree, I think it has to do alot with the picture and the way the mirror seems to distort the top part. You can't see much apart from a silhouette and I think the bottom half looks good. Those sandals seem pretty hard to wear and yet I think it works here.

With a better pic and a different top that could look really good. I think it's the kind of fit where you need to see more details...

edit: I think I used "I think" too much in this post...

I just like how someone said, "yea, but he's wearing Atelier" and other people just nod in agreement as if that makes a difference just because it's a nice designer. Props for having money, no props on the 2 outftis.

I think we should remove dave from this thread out of respect

Am i the only person who browses the future and other forums with the max amount of posts per page? I'm only on page 62 of this thread, fags.

Yep, page 62.

Yea. Who the hell wants to click through 6556454666 pages?

That's because a really well put together outfit in the real world is simply average here...especially if it doesn't consist of this forum's overall favorite brands.

God forbid someone wear the proper sizing and overall proper color coordination that comprises a decent outfit but wearing a Hundreds tee :eek:

Certain brands aren't liked around here by the majority of the forum so it could be a clean fit but if it has one of these many new "street" brands labeled somewhere it won't get as much love compared to a brand like Supreme.

thats true, i find there is a little too much brand worship in the sense of the same fit and silhouette will not be given much credit if it consisted of "lesser brands"

on the other hand there are some very consistent posts on the WAYWT thread, and alot of others who are lurkers and post alot of fits that are hit or miss..

another problem that has been mentioned is that a good fit but a bad photo can totally ruin ones impression

i just dont get these rolled up joggers me and my mates used to call them council pants,they look stupid rolled up and loads seem to do it on here,i guess ,aybe its an american thing that i just dont get?

(dont get me wrong im actually going to be rocking slim sweat style pants in aw im sure) i just dont get these joggers rolled up round the knees in fact most panys rolled up at knees particulary baggy look pretty stupid as they just hang like sacks.

for the record i actually like hans look with the raf sandals its interesting to see a street take on them rather than the straight catwalk view.

Yeah, I guess you could say it's an American thing. All throughout the nineties the rolled up sweats was real popular within the hip hop and sports type of crowd.

I honestly never did it until I purchased my MHI sno pants which in my opinion don't look really look as good unless they're rolled up. I was looking for something different instead of my usual raw selvedge denim 7 days a week, especially considering this Florida heat...I don't see how I wore denim every day during last summer.

this sucks.

those rick owen sandels are hideous, rick never intended those to actually be purchased and and worn. This looks like something my dad would wear as he just woke up and is getting the paper or something.

edit; this has been mentioned already.

Except for the fact they aren't Rick Owens....

....maybe, Raf Simons....

I see a problem with the picture more so than the outfit. It's a t-shirt and pants tucked into those Raf gladiator sandals. It may not be everyone's cup of tea, but he's evoking some kind of 'style'.

I still think, like Herp said above, digital SLR picture= Good outfit, 4mpx camera=bad outfit, with some exceptions to those rules of coarse. I also think there are a lot of closed minds here.

i just dont get these rolled up joggers me and my mates used to call them council pants,they look stupid rolled up and loads seem to do it on here,i guess ,aybe its an american thing that i just dont get?

(dont get me wrong im actually going to be rocking slim sweat style pants in aw im sure) i just dont get these joggers rolled up round the knees in fact most panys rolled up at knees particulary baggy look pretty stupid as they just hang like sacks.

for the record i actually like hans look with the raf sandals its interesting to see a street take on them rather than the straight catwalk view.

Wether you get em or not.....

Still good when done well.

I don't like anything else Myname has posted here otherwise, but the sweats look good.

And usually, they aren't actually rolled, just pulled up, zipped, or tightened with toggles.

I saw this kid at MOMA the other day rocking some baggy pants that almost turned to a couple inches of legging looking material right around the knee and they were sharp as fuck. You woulda liked em Seenmy....

When you say joggers I take you mean tracky dacks right? track suit pants right? sweat pants right?

what's not to get? shit's classic! hahahahahaha

grey shapeless sweat pants (council pants) yea i love lounging n mine in my flat and to sleep in but i just think they are shapless and i dont get the look the way people wear them on here and other places i think im just not street enough lol to get it just that pulled to the knees thing,i dont like the look,one of the few things style wise i cant really get my head in to and im ope to pretty much everything

^check out my waywt haha

nahh seriously i would never run around like that on the streets, like you said perfect for lounging @the house

BUT it's a different thing with Bdu's imo....they look dope rolled or pulled up or whatever