worst (sufu) waywt fits

578947400_cb4c04efaa.jpg

dunno if the hood is too short or your jeans pulled up to high

+ shoes look like fuckin boats!

i actually really like that fit for some reason. the specked sweatshirt and the slim jeans with bulky shoes really work. i have a sweet spot for those kicks too

dunno if the hood is too short or your jeans pulled up to high

+ shoes look like fuckin boats!

you serious?

dude, everyone's shoes look like boats when you wear skinny jeans

i thought that was the point

i'm not a huge fan of the look, espec on me - i've got size 12s and they look wack with 19cms or skulls or whatever - but you don't see me hating every time it pops up in waywt

at least be consistent; don't just shit on this guy b/c he's a noob

pic doesn't belong in here

edit: agree that chard does it better

She looks like every single bad dressing girl at UCF(indie school capital of the south). Who said overly tight jeans look good on guys? The only guys that pull off really tight jeans are bean poles like icarus and a few others. A lot of other people look stupid in overly tight jeans. Bizzy can wear super skinny jeans because she's tiny(size 24 from the jeans she's selling in the market). Plus, bizzy's jeans aren't always sausage legs skin tight either. She knows how to buy jeans and dress herself. If guys think girls in jeans too tight for them, tight belly shirt, ugly pumas, stupid scene keychain things, and probably a stupid headband is really hot and cool style, then walk into a mall, high school or college campus and go nuts.

I could care less if she is a girl or not. How about this. If she was a guy wearing that outfit(make the shirt slightly longer), would it be a good fit? Too tight, not flattering jeans, ugly puma speedcats, stupid keychain? It'd probably end up here. I am suprised with all the girls ending up here. I figured with all the mynudies guys invading the past month or 2 because of the skull contest, there'd be plenty of stuff to pick on.

Preach on, chris.

seriously. I'd post that guy in worst fits just for fucking up the nice kitchen with the tennis balls. You can go to any lowes/home depot/walmart and find things to stick on the botton of chair legs so they don't scratch the wood or slide too much. Then again, it's probably his parent's house as i'm pretty sure that kid doesn't much of anything.

edit: i'm really bored

you serious?

dude, everyone's shoes look like boats when you wear skinny jeans

i thought that was the point

i'm not a huge fan of the look, espec on me - i've got size 12s and they look wack with 19cms or skulls or whatever - but you don't see me hating every time it pops up in waywt

at least be consistent; don't just shit on this guy b/c he's a noob

pic doesn't belong in here

edit: agree that chard does it better

wtf? i dont shit on him coz he's a noob...

yeah there are more boaty looks on waywt but that one is outstanding maybe because the colorful shoes and the rest dark?!

i'm a size 12 too.. big feet + bulky shoes and slim denim never work imo

Are there really 3 people living in that space? If he didn't dress like that, i'd feel bad for him. Most of the dorms around here have a bit more space if it's a triple.

No way I really liked that fit. You can't put him in here because the shoes are a little bulky. He would have to be wearing large fitting jeans like DC for them not to look a little bulky.

seriously. I'd post that guy in worst fits just for fucking up the nice kitchen with the tennis balls. You can go to any lowes/home depot/walmart and find things to stick on the botton of chair legs so they don't scratch the wood or slide too much. Then again, it's probably his parent's house as i'm pretty sure that kid doesn't much of anything.

well i agree the tennis balls gotta go but then again they match up with the shoes so it's a toss up... (fuck the whole slim black chair with big feet matches up with his outfit, this should go into BEST waywt)

edit: i'm really bored

p.s. i can tell

wtf? i dont shit on him coz he's a noob...

yeah there are more boaty looks on waywt but that one is outstanding maybe because the colorful shoes and the rest dark?!

i'm a size 12 too.. big feet + bulky shoes and slim denim never work imo

'scool dude

i'm not saying that guy shut the thread down, just that it wasn't one of the worst i've seen by any stretch

'shit on him' was a bit of an overstatement

i'm still not a huge fan of that pic you just linked to, tho

shoes still look kind of goofy

two diff looks: sneakerhead v. scrawny, strung out hipster

neither's that bad, or good, imo

just not my thing, really

and dc rev hating is so fall 06

wdywt26tb7.jpg

-AA shirt

-Skull-5507

-90s

-making a shitty face at my brother haha.

I dunno even where to begin with this, and I apologize in advance cause you've been picked on before so I'll keep my comments constructive.

the tee does not suit you, it is only a tee but if you notice the neckhole is way too small, and there was discussion that you haven't washed it yet. well guess what, if the tee shrinks anymore you're gonna look like you're wearing a mock-turtleneck in the summer no matter if the chest and length becomes proper. get rid of it.

the jeans... I don't know much about skulls so I'll leave that alone, it looks like raw and the fit looks not too bad

the candy-colored sneakers, well IMO to make them look half decent you may want to wear color elsewhere instead of all dark and grim. it just doesn't work for me, if you are going with basic colors (black,white,grey,navy) it's risky to wear some odd colored kicks without looking like a kid (a colorblind kid at that)

so your grade would be:

B on hypebeast

C+ on thefashionspot

D- on sufu.

cheers

theres a difference between dressing down and dressing like a sleazy high school tramp.

I've seen WAY lamer accessories on this forum than that keychain thing. I seem to remember one dude wearing something like this with nothing in it:

ConstructionBelt.jpg

Ok the jeans are too tight, I'll grant that. But too-tight-jeans is hardly something that she alone is guilty of here.

The shoes are just plain black sneakers, no hate needed there.

And you can see her navel, wow it must be the end of the world. It's just a white T, maybe it's hot out?

I'm not saying its a great look but I think you're being a little harsh there syrup...

since when do men want women to size up in clothing?

arent men supposed to appreciate women in tight clothing? arent tighter clothes supposed to show off womens curves so that they become more appealing?

quite frankly, i dont consider those fits to be the best of the best, but at least give them credit for the fact that they;re dressing like actuall women and not little tomboys(or tomgirls) that i see galavanting on the streets of toronto.

thats true, but from looking at these pictures the clothing that they're wearing is fine..i dont see them being too tight at all.. they suit the contours of their body..for me, i dont like seeing women in baggy clothes because it doesnt show off their figure

and whats ur defenition of fit? because im not entirely sure which "fit" ur proposing..

edit: haah post ur defenition of fit in the fit bias thread and ill read it..if u havent done it already

since when do men want women to size up in clothing?

arent men supposed to appreciate women in tight clothing? arent tighter clothes supposed to show off womens curves so that they become more appealing?

quite frankly, i dont consider those fits to be the best of the best, but at least give them credit for the fact that they;re dressing like actuall women and not little tomboys(or tomgirls) that i see galavanting on the streets of toronto.

canice wears baggy shit for a girl, comparatively, and shes a straight babe.

good morning

51561558ao2.jpg

100&

Sickonineteen

Nike Dunk

jesus and kanji tattoos. doesnt get much worse.

OO ok cool cotton, the way you said it, sounded like you were goin against it.. aha no worries then dude..

Dino i know what ur saying..canice wears baggy clothing and it suits her.. but for me, i would prefer to see a womans curves IMO.. when i think of baggy on a girl i keep thinking lady soverign..Good example of baggy shit on a girl gone bad..i think she would look much better with clothes that showed off her curves

ladysovereign.jpg