worst (sufu) waywt fits

4yskci0.jpg

i don't think this is bad. size up on both the shirt and the pants, throw on a cardigan and vans (or red low heels) and it'd be something i'd totally wear.

You do realize that you just changed the whole outfit... ?

Exactly what I was going to say! Definately need to size up on those clothes + change shoes. A cardi would make it look more complete but whatever.

PS - most importantly lose the 'cute girl' pose.

I really don't think that this is about how bad these ladies fits are, but rather that they are ladies. There must be alot of supergays on this board, fo'reals.

Oh come on... it looks BAD. End of story. How is she dressed any better than the rest of 'worst waywt fits'? Can you point out one good thing about her 'fit'?

And yesterday dinghy posted her first pic in WAYWT... she didn't get posted here, so I'm pretty sure we're not just picking on girls.

just to give a different, non-insane perspective, none of the girls posted in here have looked that bad, frankly. at most they look 'normal,' or 'cutesy' which for girls apparently is a sin and equates to 'worst'

it seems the bizarro double standard here is that if you're a guy, you can wear jeans so tight you can count the number of individual pubes and get rave reviews, but if you're a girl with tight jeans you're a sleaze. to all the girl haters: hetero HQ called and your membership just got revoked.