worst (sufu) waywt fits

Like SuFu mods got bad ever since bigtime advertisers started using this site and I`m pretty sure mods here get paid right? but the mods are worse on Hypebeast.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm not getting paid for my, frankly, minimal contributions as a mod.

Are the last 8 pages of banter or whatever worth reading?

Fuck you, my posts are always glorious reading.

QFT.

The only time I'm disappointed is when I refresh the Trash and see the "Tanks" thread buried to the third page...

This says you don't like clothes that "fit", in the traditional sense of the word. Cool. That's definitely an aesthetic.

No contradictions so far. I'm on board.

Now, we're running into a bit on an issue. Quite simply, it's not hard to find clothes that fit. And you, as someone that clearly invests a decent amount of time locating hard-to-find pieces, and money on said items, it's not as though you don't have a basic understanding of what "fits" and what doesn't.

Ultimately, the only sensible conclusion is that you actively find clothes that are a bit "off". And that's fine. But pretending not to care is, well, implausible.

not to continue this pointless argument any further, but one last point and i'm done:

I don't "actively" seek out clothes that don't fit...it's not like I'll be at a store, trying on a shirt and go "damn, this is too tapered, hey miss lemme get this in 3 sizes up because i want some excess fabric around my waist"...but outside of bespoke, I've found that a lot of designer clothing (esp. on my body type), tends to be a bit of luck of the draw in terms of fit...ultimately if i find a piece that suits me, yet it may not look like a 100% precise "fit" i would not mind purchasing it. That said I'm definitely not trying to buy things that look unflattering on purpose...it's just i'm a bit more laid back about not having to have clothes that always look so perfect.

not to continue this pointless argument any further, but one last point and i'm done:

I don't "actively" seek out clothes that don't fit...it's not like I'll be at a store, trying on a shirt and go "damn, this is too tapered, hey miss lemme get this in 3 sizes up because i want some excess fabric around my waist"...but outside of bespoke, I've found that a lot of designer clothing (esp. on my body type), tends to be a bit of luck of the draw in terms of fit...ultimately if i find a piece that suits me, yet it may not look like a 100% precise "fit" i would not mind purchasing it. That said I'm definitely not trying to buy things that look unflattering on purpose...it's just i'm a bit more laid back about not having to have clothes that always look so perfect.

yeah I know what you mean.

Your last getup in WAYWT was dope. The silouette almost looked like sweatpants and a tee (nothing wrong with that) but like killer pieces. Looked simple and like you werent trying hard at all but totally lux. Does that make sense?

yeah I know what you mean.

Your last getup in WAYWT was dope. The silouette almost looked like sweatpants and a tee (nothing wrong with that) but like killer pieces. Looked simple and like you werent trying hard at all but totally lux. Does that make sense?

thanks. and yeah...i'm starting to get away from slim clothing and find that i incorporate more relaxed pieces into my everyday look. sometimes i might go back to a more slim silhouette for a sharper look, but in general i'm more into movement and freedom these days.

certainly not the worst, but definitely up there...

plus this thread has been devoid of a pic for the past 3 pages or so :(

Totally agree, his little cardi/vest thing is too small for him and draws attention to his stomach, also those shorts dont look very good over those massive calves.

That's pretty much the case for everyone. You can buy 5 items as simple as a t shirt in what is ostentibly your chest size and end up with 5 items that fit completely differently. Without tailoring, no wardrobe is going to 'fit' 100%.

And that's the second point... 'fit' is such a subjective term that ultimately the only way you can judge an item is whether it fits the way you want it to. I think the most important thing is to understand how an item fits on yourself... as long as you're doing that and constructing your proportions with some kind of deliberation, you can't really go wrong. Until Milspex pops up and tells you your tee is 3 sizes to small and that you need to pull your pants down.

where each article of clothing costing more than 500 USD.

all the shit he's wearing is from atelier (pretty sure).

I think we should remove dave from this thread out of respect

Am i the only person who browses the future and other forums with the max amount of posts per page? I'm only on page 62 of this thread, fags.

Mediocre posters who have access to digital SLRs get more reps than steezy folks with shitty ass cameras.

Mediocre posters who have access to digital SLRs get more reps than steezy folks with shitty ass cameras.

Don't say that. Much as I agree, whenever talk like that comes up a horde of (ironically digital camera owning) members will inevitably pop up and claim that to be patently untrue.

I'd be happy just with something that could do 4 megapixels right now.