worst (sufu) waywt fits

you're a goddamn titsucking crybaby pussy-fagboy.

Come on, calling fashionwhor3 a fag/gay is an insult to people like Chris.

edit: i really enjoy how you call us childish and immature, that's a really underhanded way of assuming a moral highground. Anyway it's pretty clear you still want to be part of this forum by your continued replies. If we really were childish and immature, you wouldn't be engaging us right now.

My advice, as someone who was in your position (though i didn't put up quite as much of a melodramatic hissy-fit that you are):

Shut the fuck up, learn how to buy/wear clothes, post better WAYWT pics. i moved up from being in Worst WAYWT to getting a four or five +rep comments in the span of four WAYWT posts.

Your problem is you're so used to being right all the time; accustomed to all the compliments and things going your way in life. Your vision is so fucking clouded by how "right" or "correct" you've been all the time, and now all of a sudden people disagree and you don't know what to do. Your fight or flight kicks in, and you're fighting right now.

Do us and yourself a favor and shut up, you get respect here faster with killer fits than you do with words.

The fact that we live in a free world gives us the opportunity to speak our minds, However only to a certain degree. The amount of profanity thats been said throughout this thread is complete dissapointment. I dont care if i get neg repepd for this because quite frankly, the moment u do that, uve just proven my point of how childish and uncanny you are..Just because some people havent been on here as long as most of these posters, doesnt give you the right to discriminate their personal values.

People need to realize that we're on this site to gain knowledge, and give constructive critisim, not some childish bickering about how "oh you look like a fag" or "you rely on ur parents" and so forth.Thats not critism, thats immature behavior, especially coming from people who claim to have maturity. People buy what they like, people learn as the grow..If your not willing to show any sort of proper etiquite( as many people love to stress over on this site, and yet they act foolish) then dont post.. Flame me if you want, im simply speaking my mind

If you want that, go to fucking Fashion Spot. This is superfuture, it's been this way forever and that's why people love it.

Oh yea. He does look like a model fashion spot guy. Got the lame brands, false sense of superiority, and desire for everyone to compliment everyone else's terrible fits and outfits.

Oh yea. He does look like a model fashion spot guy. Got the lame brands, false sense of superiority, and desire for everyone to compliment everyone else's terrible fits and outfits.

Indeed. Somebody get the man an invite for Fashion Spot, I'm sure he will enjoy it more than Superfuture. :)

Indeed. Somebody get the man an invite for Fashion Spot, I'm sure he will enjoy it more than Superfuture. :)

You know what's funny, i just peeked at the Fashion Spot forums, the latest 8 or so pics in the WAYWT are from people who are also on SuFu.

Moral: Don't judge a fashion forum by its WAYWT thread?

The funny thing is, you can go to every fashion forum on the net and find a bunch of sufu guys. Cheep was on about 39 different forums for awhile.

Guest jmatsu
Come on, calling fashionwhor3 a fag/gay is an insult to people like Chris.

QUOTE]

assuming that whore is gay, i guess it could be...

Also regarding fit - yes I don't like to wear clothes that fit exactly 100%, which is a standard a lot of people here value highly. I don't believe in that, i'm not saying you should be purposely dressed like a potato sack but I like to wear things that look slightly imperfect...practically all of my shirts and pants don't "fit" me in the sense that most people here would use that word, and that's not something I consciously strive for, but it's not something i'd self-consciously try to work on either. You can say what you want - but i honestly don't spend much time thinking about getting dressed, even though it may seem otherwise to you.

Contradictions abound here.

It's possible to reject fastidiousness with designer clothing. But that doesn't seem to be exactly what you're saying here.

it was a stream of consciousness post...so maybe i missed out on it but where did you read contradictions in that statement

here's a more concise summary of what i was getting at:

- i'm not that hung up on fit; if something doesn't look 100% form fitting or whatever imperfections it has, i'm fine with it

- i don't think too much about putting my clothes on and likewise when i take a picture. some people take good pictures, that may or may not be the result of deliberate efforts, whatever but its not the case with me

where was the contradiction in that statement?

i also find it baffling how suddenly people are pointing out things such as "my clothes wear me" and "i'm fastidious with my clothing" from mere photographs ive posted ... i can say the same about a lot of people on here, but i don't, because photography i dont think is a medium that captures style that well to begin with - sure someone might look stiff and uptight in a photo, but a lot of factors can go into that result. it may or not be the case, but until youve seen someone in movement i dont think its such a fair conclusion.

whatever, i feel like ive already spoken on this way too much...if my pictures bother people that much i'll stop posting waywt.

whatever, i feel like ive already spoken on this way too much...if my pictures bother people that much i'll stop posting waywt.

I'm pretty much the only person who critiqued your outfits, but if it hurts that much, then you can stop posting waywt. :confused:

Seriously though, I only see the pics and it's pretty common for people on SuFu to critique others based solely on pics. Yes, I understand that you might look better in person, but what I see in the photos doesn't impress me. Sorry. Actually, scratch that, I remember some photos where you were wearing a suit or at least a blazer and a shirt on a date/dinner/whatever with some lady, you looked impressive there.

Besides, it's not like I have ventured on a crusade to make you out to be the worst dressed SuFu member, I've only responded to what jmatsu was saying. And I can't really do anything about the fact that I sometimes feel you look bland in your clothes.

I'm pretty much the only person who critiqued your outfits, but if it hurts that much, then you can stop posting waywt. :confused:

Seriously though, I only see the pics and it's pretty common for people on SuFu to critique others based solely on pics. Yes, I understand that you might look better in person, but what I see in the photos doesn't impress me. Sorry. Actually, scratch that, I remember some photos where you were wearing a suit or at least a blazer and a shirt on a date/dinner/whatever with some lady, you looked impressive there.

Besides, it's not like I have ventured on a crusade to make you out to be the worst dressed SuFu member, I've only responded to what jmatsu was saying. And I can't really do anything about the fact that I sometimes feel you look bland in your clothes.

Understood. It's cool, I just tend to overreact sometimes...like (i think it was coldrice) who once mentioned, I have tendency to take myself too seriously. I just gotta stop overanalyzing shit so much and take it easy...heh, maybe my style will even benefit from it

In response to HB/Fish/milspex/etc.

Fish is not at all 'the hero' there, atleast when I was posting alot. I said the same thing about his clothes (could care less about the money thing) and people agreed. I can't remember why milspex was banned, just for being milspex is what I remember...he argued with everyone and had conflicting views on shit. Kevin is pretty quick to ban people over there.

Also regarding fit - yes I don't like to wear clothes that fit exactly 100%, which is a standard a lot of people here value highly.

This says you don't like clothes that "fit", in the traditional sense of the word. Cool. That's definitely an aesthetic.

I like to wear things that look slightly imperfect...practically all of my shirts and pants don't "fit" me in the sense that most people here would use that word.

No contradictions so far. I'm on board.

...and that's not something I consciously strive for, but it's not something i'd self-consciously try to work on either.

Now, we're running into a bit on an issue. Quite simply, it's not hard to find clothes that fit. And you, as someone that clearly invests a decent amount of time locating hard-to-find pieces, and money on said items, it's not as though you don't have a basic understanding of what "fits" and what doesn't.

Ultimately, the only sensible conclusion is that you actively find clothes that are a bit "off". And that's fine. But pretending not to care is, well, implausible.

your skin usually clears up as you get older

if it doesn't, there are plenty of over the counter and prescription treatments available

arrogance, toolishness and an incredibly pretentious writing style tend to stick with you for life, miles

schaluu9.jpg

I'm gonna hate on this b/c

1) it's Tom

2) the belt

everything else is not that bad but overall I still get the impression of trying too hard.

dont hate. this was a promo photo for his audition for the part of Fred from the scooby doo movie.

Who is that and why does he have a shirt of himself on it?

That is the legendary Dave. He's got shirts of himself because he got a perfect SAT score and started his own dot com company when he was in high school. I have the same shirt, but with red ringers.