worst (sufu) waywt fits

i don't know about everone else here, but i've always kind of been of the attitude that jhey is a sort of investment for SF. The appropriate thing to do i think is rope 'em in young, show them the way and after a few years, we have someone who contributes something valuable to the forum.

Based on the learning curve of some new posters, jhey could be schooled/indoctrinated easily as soon as he has the financial means to buy some quality shit and the motivation to exercise and diet.

Think of what might happen if we hate on jhey to much. We lose him to the likes of honestforum or hypebeast. Do we really need more of those kinds of kids in the world?

Ok, now I appreciate you kind of almost sticking up for me in a way, but I really don't want to look like a lot of people on here. No disrespect to anyone, because a lot of people who dress the way I don't want to look decent. Over the summer, I am looking to make some money, and hopefully buy something nice. By nice I do not mean cardigans or v-necks (:D ). It just won't look right on me. I'll tell you what I do want though. For a while i've wanted a long sleeve blue lumberjack (flannel?) shirt. The soft kind I mean..I just can't find one under $4,000.The problem with all of this stuff is that it is all overpriced. There's wallets made by fabfour and whoever that cost so much that there won't be any money to put in the wallet after I buy it. I also will not buy anything expensive now, because I am definately growing, and it will suck if I end up not fitting my clothes. I'm willing to listen to any real constructive crits, but I get so fuckin annoyed when people just go "LOL AIR NIKES NICE STREETWEAR HYPEBEAST GO BACK TO NIKETALK."

All i'm trying to say is, I want to do my own thing for the most part, and I'm not going to let a forum recreate me.

and the motivation to exercise and diet.

I'm fat now?

Actually, I'm fairly sure that there could be a limitless number of internets.

We use "the internet" in the sense that it's the World Wide Web, but I believe that you could very well set up your own "internet" if you felt the need to.

I might be wrong, is "internet" only a reference to "The Internet" or is it an actual thing, i.e. "an internet?"

the internet is like the word, sheep.

1 sheep, 2 sheep, 3 sheeps, 4

5 sheep, 6 sheep, 7 sheeps, more...

Ok, now I appreciate you kind of almost sticking up for me in a way, but I really don't want to look like a lot of people on here. No disrespect to anyone, because a lot of people who dress the way I don't want to look decent. Over the summer, I am looking to make some money, and hopefully buy something nice. By nice I do not mean cardigans or v-necks (:D ). It just won't look right on me. I'll tell you what I do want though. For a while i've wanted a long sleeve blue lumberjack (flannel?) shirt. The soft kind I mean..I just can't find one under $4,000.The problem with all of this stuff is that it is all overpriced. There's wallets made by fabfour and whoever that cost so much that there won't be any money to put in the wallet after I buy it. I also will not buy anything expensive now, because I am definately growing, and it will suck if I end up not fitting my clothes. I'm willing to listen to any real constructive crits, but I get so fuckin annoyed when people just go "LOL AIR NIKES NICE STREETWEAR HYPEBEAST GO BACK TO NIKETALK."

All i'm trying to say is, I want to do my own thing for the most part, and I'm not going to let a forum recreate me.

and the motivation to exercise and diet.

I'm fat now?

are you serious?? go check walmart

No I am actually not serious. If John Goodman was able to find them it isn't hard for me to do it. That whole long post was not serious. To tell you the truth, I still don't really care, and I don't want to change my style. I'm just insanely bored, don't pay any attention to me.

where's milspex...

fun day

waywt247la9.jpg

shirt

waywt253vu2.jpg

this might as well stand for all his outfits. theyre all boring and it seems like he dishes out an awful lot of beef at times for how weak his own outfits are. something about stones and glasshouses..

not trying to start a flame here on anything, but if i walked by you in the street, i wouldn't give a second thought about your outfits. i personally think that you could be considered more 'boring' according to society's standards rather than me. i've honestly never seen another guy wear red glasses before . maybe boring was the wrong word? what do you think I could do to fix my fits

yeah i was gonna qoute that, but im too much of a pussy.

i really think your pose fucks everything up.. and your other shots.. sorry being a photonerd.. but the lighting fucking sucks

+ the shrek colored livestrong bothers me a lot.

not trying to start a flame here on anything, but if i walked by you in the street, i wouldn't give a second thought about your outfits. i personally think that you could be considered more 'boring' according to society's standards rather than me. i've honestly never seen another guy wear red glasses before . maybe boring was the wrong word? what do you think I could do to fix my fits

i dont think its about red glasses, its just how the glasses look on you

** i dont know i think your photography makes your tarnishes ur fits. like most of your waywt photos are of your knees and a stool in a darkroom

try for better pictures

i dont think a lot of people would. i kind of like it like that. i dont consider most the people on the street to be the too style savvy, especially where i live. i like to dress nicely, not necessarily conspicuously. crust punks' attire is anything but boring but i wouldnt say they look the best. yeah, maybe boring was the wrong word. i probably chose it with superfuture in mind and not the general public. ive seen guys in red shades before. theyve got them in urban outfitters. but this is just one guys opinion, do whatever youd like. nothing personal.