worst (sufu) waywt fits

whore,

i'll try to break it down for you real caveman-like. individuals who dress terribly get criticized/flamed. smart individuals usually listen with composure, study and thus improve (and there are quite a few members who are living testiments to this). the dumb ones usually go into denial and tend to make asses out of themselves. your's is of a pretty typical character often encountered in superfuture. you're trying so hard to give off this ray of "maturity" and going into nonchalant mode. what's funny is that you can't shut the fuck up and we all know that you're basically dying alittle on the inside.

This process is true and jmatsu is right, just stop fighting this shit; it's the fucking internet.

Guest jmatsu
2007_0603BDAY0016.jpg

i just glimpsed at this little fuck and wondered if anyone would consider trading me a handgun for a pair of double identity sneakers i'm thinking of getting rid of (will post on supermarket...).

or i could just rep someone if they'd kick this boob in the head...

i don't know about everone else here, but i've always kind of been of the attitude that jhey is a sort of investment for SF. The appropriate thing to do i think is rope 'em in young, show them the way and after a few years, we have someone who contributes something valuable to the forum.

Based on the learning curve of some new posters, jhey could be schooled/indoctrinated easily as soon as he has the financial means to buy some quality shit and the motivation to exercise and diet.

Think of what might happen if we hate on jhey to much. We lose him to the likes of honestforum or hypebeast. Do we really need more of those kinds of kids in the world?

i don't know about everone else here, but i've always kind of been of the attitude that jhey is a sort of investment for SF. The appropriate thing to do i think is rope 'em in young, show them the way and after a few years, we have someone who contributes something valuable to the forum.

Based on the learning curve of some new posters, jhey could be schooled/indoctrinated easily as soon as he has the financial means to buy some quality shit and the motivation to exercise and diet.

I seriously don't look 3 years ahead... might not even use superfuture anymore by that time.

Actually, I'm fairly sure that there could be a limitless number of internets.

We use "the internet" in the sense that it's the World Wide Web, but I believe that you could very well set up your own "internet" if you felt the need to.

I might be wrong, is "internet" only a reference to "The Internet" or is it an actual thing, i.e. "an internet?"