worst (sufu) waywt fits

no sir this looks fine with the inseam, I personally might even stack it a bit more and un-do the cuff.

meh, you fail...

There was a thread in superdenim where the guy posted these pics and said that his inseam was 2 inches too long and asked what to do. He then got flamed to hell...

Trigonometry?

hah. whatever. see, im no good with any sort of mathematics other than geometry. i remember learning abou cosine and all that in algebra class so thats what i equated it with

Egpt, now that I know what qualifies as a shitty fit I thought I'd add your's in here also.

I would think someone with such an elite attitude like yourself would at least show that through his attire when posting on a fashion forum.

Some people might dig this outfit but I personally find it hideous especially coming from someone who critiques other people so hardly like yourself.

egpt.jpg

egpt2.jpg

egpt3.jpg

...and yet they're still horrendously ugly (and so is 90% of the newest mihara/puma collection).

I'm not going to disagree here, I just thought people were wondering what they were. Some of the models/designs look cool though.

Guest jmatsu

as far as calvin's typical ensembles go, i really don't think they're terrible.

like someone mentioned i think it's to the degree that they're just boring. i could go to any wannabe pseudo hipster party and see a billion clones that follow the same contrived formula. i just feel that it's premeditated (by calvin and by so many others) to the point of being meaningless. basically its the immitation of an immiation of an immitation. this conjures the total opposite of originality and (once) respectable creativity that probably stemmed from originators who actually lives (ed) this kind of fairytale like party/jet-set lifestyle. his looks just appear to be so diluded or weak. calvin should wear clothes that better suit his character/vibe. i think alot has to do with his face. i don't see any sleazy swaggger or "fuck you" attitude/ambiance.

for example, if i was a shitty stylist and i took some starving ethiopian and decked him out in the spirit of 69' skinhead attire. besides the satire, i doubt that this kind of styling session would see good reviews or results. it's like someone mentioned "the clothes wear him."

his whole april 77 manifesto thread is pointless, because it is just a cry for sufu belonging/acceptance. sure april 77 has some nice pieces, but adjusting one's consumer/styling habits just to legitimize wearing them /creating a thread in their dedication is just totally misguided and naive in my opinion. i don't know, maybe he just really wants the clothes to wear him... and no i do not hate him, i feel sorry for him.

my last thoughts on what milspex implied and living off daddy/mommy's money/trustfund baby/silver spoon/ etc. is that this is a valid issue. i would tend to think that people who had to work for the money (to build a wardrobe) would have to think about the pieces they desire before the actual purchase. they would be constantly forced to choose between this and that. meaning that if they were on a budget, the length of the styling thought process would be greater and much more careful. obviously this opinion is liberal, but i'm just saying...

for example, if i was a shitty stylist and i took some starving ethiopian and decked him out in the spirit of 69' skinhead attire. besides the satire, i doubt that this kind of styling session would see good reviews or results. it's like someone mentioned "the clothes wear him."

thanks mr. japanese pervert.

Guest jmatsu
thanks mr. japanese pervert.

westside,

i wasn't referring to you. it's been established that you're not ethiopian or somalian.

for example, if i was a shitty stylist and i took some starving ethiopian and decked him out in the spirit of 69' skinhead attire. besides the satire, i doubt that this kind of styling session would see good reviews or results

this brings up some disturbing and yet extremely funny imagery...

But I do agree with the rest of the post, yet I'm having a hard time coming up with something else that Calvin should be wearing. To me it seems like what he wears is the optimal style for him, even though it's not perfect (um, far from it). I can't see him wearing work-wear like Bill, he doesn't look like the type to wear stuff that rira and mike do. Ninja-goth? Not really...

Guest jmatsu
this brings up some disturbing and yet extremely funny imagery...

But I do agree with the rest of the post, yet I'm having a hard time coming up with something else that Calvin should be wearing. To me it seems like what he wears is the optimal style for him, even though it's not perfect (um, far from it). I can't see him wearing working clothes like Bill, he doesn't look like the type to wear stuff that rira and mike do. Ninja-goth? Not really...

i could see him wearing more shit like fade2black2. maybe it's just me, but his face often reminds me of corned beef's...

i don't know. i would just like to see him get away from this fuckin indie/electro party ambiance. maybe dress alittle more conservative. i think it would compliment him better. maybe asian math nerd or something.

i could see him wearing more shit like fade2black2. maybe it's just me, but his face often reminds me of corned beef's...

Well, but then when I look at fade2black 2 and in this I might be the only one, I feel like he's being worn by his clothes too... I don't see any great style nor does it look like his clothes fit him particularly well. I was tempted to post his last fit in here... sorry, I do appreciate what the guy brings to the forum in terms of knowledge.

Corned beef... that's a different story, I suppose calvin could wear something like that, but I still think his current stuff is better for his bodytype (even with fairly big hips). Maybe he needs to improve, but I don't think he should just do a 180.

Which brings me to another point: half the posters here frame their shot in such a way that you can never tell if the stuff fits them well. I can honestly say that there are posters who I've liked for a while, but when they posted a direct shot I couldn't bear to look at them. Calvin at least takes most of his pics from views that you can then critique.

Guest jmatsu
Well, but then when I look at fade2black 2 and in this I might be the only one, I feel like he's being worn by his clothes too... I don't see any great style nor does it look like his clothes fit him particularly well. I was tempted to post his last fit in here... sorry, I do appreciate what the guy brings to the forum in terms of knowledge.

Corned beef... that's a different story, I suppose calvin could wear something like that, but I still think his current stuff is better for his bodytype (even with fairly big hips). Maybe he needs to improve, but I don't think he should just do a 180.

Which brings me to another point: half the posters here frame their shot in such a way that you can never tell if the stuff fits them well. I can honestly stay that there are posters who I've liked for a while, but when they posted a direct shot I couldn't bear to look at them. Calvin at least takes most of his pics from views that you can then critique.

i think fade dresses well. he's more about the craftsmanship and cut. simplicity at it's finest. more orthodox shit which people who work with or understand clothing can totally appreciate.

i didn't mean that calvin should dress like corned beef, i just meant that they give of a similar vibe. while not actually looking good, they could both probably exchange wardrobes producing little difference on both parts. meaning that the commentary would probably stay the same even after an exchange.

like i said calvin isn't the worst.

i think fade dresses well. he's more about the craftsmanship and cut. simplicity at it's finest. more orthodox shit which people who work with or understand clothing can totally appreciate.

Nah, I totally understand what he's about. I just think that even when you take all this into account, stuff should fit well and make at least some impression. To me it doesn't fulfill either of those.

I'm not saying he's worst dressed, hell no, I just think he can do better and at times his clothes just do fit badly, imo.

my last thoughts on what milspex and living with daddy/mommy's money/trustfund baby/silver spoon/ etc. is that this is a valid issue. i would tend to think that people who had to work for the money (to build a wardrobe) would have to think about the pieces they desire before the actual purchase. they would be constantly forced to choose between this and that. meaning that if they were on a budget, the length of the styling thought process would be greater and much more careful. obviously this opinion is liberal, but i'm just saying...

i can agree with this. im on a bit of a budget right now, so i am really trying to limit my purchases. im going for that 4-5 good pieces per season, quality over quantity plan. overall, it has forced me to reexamine my whole wardrobe and ive realized that i have too many of certain items (printed tees, for instance) and not enough of others (i need better dress shoes, and a nice pair of boots). ive noticed myself thinking more about the items i do have and different ways to wear them. now, when i look at items to buy, im alwyas thinking of coordinating them with pieces i already own, whereas in the past, i used to just buy what i thought looked good. its a whole process, but at least im getting better at it.

anyways, living off your parent's money is no doubt pathetic. but i think the danger lies in assuming one uses daddy's money to buy clothes simply by looking at one's outfit.

Egpt, now that I know what qualifies as a shitty fit I thought I'd add your's in here also.

I would think someone with such an elite attitude like yourself would at least show that through his attire when posting on a fashion forum.

Some people might dig this outfit but I personally find it hideous especially coming from someone who critiques other people so hardly like yourself.

ahah, yeah, that is me.

That pic is probably 1 year old+ though, not something i would wear nowadays, but honestly, even back then, i looked better than you for sure and i could already recognize how shitty many of ya'll look.i don't know why people assume that it takes a great dresser to understand whether someones ensemble is shitty or not.If you find it hideous, then i don't even know how to describe yours.

Although my fit may not be your cup of tea, i am not wearing XL t-shirts when i should be wearing a small, nor wearing some stupid new era just because it matches my shoes, and spending a couple thousands of dollars while on this.i have a notion of what stuff fits me and my body type, and although i don't wear those jeans, tracktop or shoes anymore, i still think they fitted me well at that time and i didn't look like a tool like you do every single time you post.

That is why i am almost sure that you don't earn your money, because if you did, you wouldn't spend it so stupidly.

just imagine when you realize that you look like crap and that you don't have a single t-shirt that fits you in your closet.

ahah, yeah, that is me.

i don't know why people assume that it takes a great dresser to understand whether someones ensemble is shitty or not.

This is true. However, people are not inclined to listen to you when you are in the same boat as them (not saying you are or are not). Pretty much take that knowledge and fix yourself before you apply it to others. It is hypocritical and obnoxious. (Again, speaking generally and not to any specific person.)

i don't care if they don't listen or don't take me seriously, when i post i post just for the sake of it.

i would like to see pictures of fishscale when he was 19/20 years old. now i bet that would be classic.

I find that hard to believe. One of the primary functions of communication is to influence others. I'm sure you would not be on these forums if not one reply or thought was given to a single one of your posts.

If you are just posting for the sake of posting, why bother even providing legible content for us to read? You are going out of your way to post in the language that we speak so that we can read it. May as well post in Portugese if you don't care what the sufu public thinks.

i would like to see pictures of fishscale when he was 19/20 years old. now i bet that would be classic.

And how old are you now?

-----------------------

All this talk about parents n' cash would NOT have happened for a guy in some higher end labels. New posters come on in a pair of DH denim ($300+ jeans for christ sake) and no one accuses them of using their parents dough.

The problem with this forum - and many others - is the PRESUMPTIONS and ATTITUDES are inconsistent.

Stop getting your panties in a twist and fuckin relax. If shit looked ugly, say it, don't start criticizing shit you can't deduce from a photo.

Get off the bandwagon and grow a brain.

wagon.jpg

Before I got banned on hypebeast ppl were asking about Fish`s place that he takes his waywt pics at. And he was like "oh thats my pad, I`m pretty proud that I achieved it at such a young age".

So I`m like "oh what does a 19 yo (he said he was 19 on HB) do to pay for their own condo and different clothes daily?" and he wouldnt answer. And then I`m like "oh so your parents bought it right or you sell crack? So why are you so proud?" and then he`s like "..." So I gotta assume Fish doesnt work or pay for his own shit. Yet he`s proud.

Why are you proud again Fish? Or what do you do for a job, like just generally?

Its just that if a man is saying he`s so proud of what he`s got on a forum I wanna know why he`s so proud. Just human interest is all, and I dont like bullshitters.

C`mon fish tell me you won the lottery or something.