worst (sufu) waywt fits

Yes, yes--heard it all before.

Let's talk about an outfit being appropriate though. On what sort of scale does one use to guage my outfit as terrible, innappropriate, or a parody of myself and yet hail a camo poncho as the latest and most innovate "fit"? Isn't this just opinion like anything else? I've been told before by many people (and I don't mean emo kids or any bullshit like that. Despite my hair, I do not associate myself with highschool scene children or underaged girls with nipple piercings) that they like the way I dress and my haircut. But I've also been told by many, like yourself, that is repulsive, etc.

None of the hate I've been getting bothers me; I've been a reader of SF for long enough to know my "look" is not "appropriate" here. I actually think the responses have been comical more than anything. I'm surprised that so many have taken the time out of your day to tell me how god-awful my outfit and hair is.

I guess the thing that bothers me about it the most is that you all mouth curses in the name of mainsteam fashion and spout tales of the horrors of the "hypebeasts".....

.....and yet, you sit here and criticize anything you personally dislike (as if your opinion is infallible) and hail down praises on those you deem worthy. Isn't this just like any other form of hype? Those who don't conform to the style beliefs of the forum are most likely intimidated and leave after the immediate hate they receive, or they conform to the fashion of this forum in order to fit in.

By being so adamantly against anything outside your personal taste, aren't you and those around you becoming a hypebeast of sorts?

The sad thing is, I've only received a meager amount of constructive criticism. Mostly, I've received only ungrounded personal attacks on myself and my bunkbed. Ha ha.

You can all say what you like. I am all for the freedom to say what is on your mind. But I think that the freedom to be able to confidently dress/look how YOU like as an individual is also incredibly important. The fact that so many people are influenced by the opinions of others to such a degree that they lose that freedom and confidence, is a really scary thing....to me at least.

the sleeves are the only thing that kill it for me. if you're going to wear a suit, wear it well and not for ironic sake b/c its so classic anyways, might as well wear it well. other than that i got no beef.

i need to start actually contributing to this thread and not just commenting, but my last comment on the thread itself:

is this thread really compiling the WORST wywt posts

or just the normal wywt posts, and us nickpicking the details about them

the outfits as a whole that are posted like cheaps and cultpops

arent bad outfits

i think we are just

saying the little details

that we see as flawed.

i would like to see what all of you think is the complete worst in everyway in the history of superfuturetime (might as well just say time itself, its close enough).

Hey, face fuzz is as much an accessory as anything else. Secondly, if you're going to complain about this one I direct you to a quote referring to Calvin Oscar's hair up this very page.

....Isn't the first time hair/facial hair has "ruined" an outfit. *cough*

Hey, face fuzz is as much an accessory as anything else. Secondly, if you're going to complain about this one I direct you to a quote referring to Calvin Oscar's hair up this very page.

Not gonna complain, just asking :) agreed the soul patch kills any life on this planet...

I like the fact he's giving the camera the "live long and prosper" sign, but it should be palm facing out, with the thumb extended.

I read it as a "two in the back, two in the front" sign.

Okay guys i dunno as much as you guys wanna attack dude for being a bape riding poser quite a few of you go out and buy fits that are very much of the moment and dont have really good silhouettes and wont look good a year from now

for that reason i say leave dude be

nah... i think it looks bad. if you dont like someones fit you can post it here.

look at mine... im sure there is plenty of material.

nah... i think it looks bad. if you dont like someones fit you can post it here.

look at mine... im sure there is plenty of material.

I think his sneakers are crazy

the whole ripped jeans wit the suspenders is kind of becoming a hood thing it may filter up but its original for the moment at least (im sure this will get disputed)

and yeah I didnt love the whole big scarf thing you did i think you could have lost the hat for that one day but i give you a pass cause your normally on point and doing your own thing

but yeah not trying to debate just make points moving on

the whole ripped jeans wit the suspenders is kind of becoming a hood thing it may filter up but its original for the moment at least (im sure this will get disputed)

I'm sorry but when did pink, yellow, and baby blue become 'hood'?? Those colors are made for care bears and my little pony not people who claim to be from the streets. I hate to say it, but I miss the days where I could see everyone in the hood wearing a throwback....

Eazy E is rolling in his grave right about now.