worst (sufu) waywt fits

SF has taught me the fact that in other nations apparently people skateboard beyond the age of 16.

Also what is it with capital cities and white kids typing phonetic black/urban slang on the internet? If you go on the breakbeat.co.uk forums it's full of white middle class Londoners calling eachother 'bludclart' and saying drum&bass tracks are 'dutty', faux Carribean slang style... round here there's a bunch of New York kids old enough to know better misspelling "holler", saying "ya'll" when "everyone" would suffice and universally describing anything that isn't a colourway SB as "wack".

double d you sure you live in brighton?hundreds of skaters here all well past 16 all living it,myself included.

that guys fits are never really off piont that far in garment selection its just his clothes wear him,not the other way round he always looks lost ,just dosent carry it.

Because I dont like his face...!

Are you.... kidding? The only thing at all I don't like about that sidney pic is the design on the hood, I could do without it. Other than that though, nothing wrong. Kinda hope you're kidding about hating on "his face".

Wow, silhouette are you serious. I can't believe you even care about that; no disrespect. I was down for those jeans because I got them for free and they were around my size. We can't argue haha, I wear clothing for the exact opposite reason that you do. I just realized we will always butt heads, so let's just be homies.

"around my size" haha

Man, I can't stand this guy. The way he talks and dresses is so utterly retarded.

the waywt thread i found in this forum is out of control

dj8123ju6.jpg

i never though anything about this one, having seen it months ago. i have a friend, she dresses pretty much like that, then someone said this was a dude and it made sense why it got posted.