worst (sufu) waywt fits

http://facehunter.blogspot.com

to be sure, there's a lot of good stuff here, but i think there's a good share of shit. see fig.1

cimg8617nr4.jpg

fig. 1 retarded hippie cabbage patch woman-baby

i always notice on fashion blogs that for every really cool fit there is one retarded one like that. The rest are usually just boring and i don't see why they deserve to be in anything related to fashion.

What forums are there anyway, and what is the amount of crossposting? (I know, this should be another thread, but it seems to have sprung up organically here.) I know that there are the 2 SFs, the Styleforum having evolved more into a lifestyle forum but the interests between that and this forum (at least in the streetwear part) have considerable overlap (for example, extensive W+H/Wings & Horns discussions in both) and the mods from both forums crosspost, so this is not surprising.) Styleforum has a lot of members with interest in things like bespoke suits and $1K+ shoes, which I don't see much of, if any, here, excepting the occasional post on Carpe Diems (which are really cheap compared to say, a pair of Kiton shoes ($2K apiece). www.thefashionspot.com used to be more interesting than it is now, imho. There used to be (in addition to the useless comments like "The collection is awesome ;heart: :heart: :heart:) pretty decent discussions about the major fasion weeks, someth

Were you tying to pull a "buy clothes you don't like a for a few dollars from thrifts and then post pics to laugh at us being impressed thing?"

You're not getting that shit past me, CMF.

edit: On a side note, although the colors between the green shirt and the cardigan are killing me, I bet with some minor alterations I'd like this a lot. I dig the classic polo.

whats so horrible about this? i actually like the cardigan alot.

the hair? the glasses? the colors? it's like I stepped back in time...

Were you tying to pull a "buy clothes you don't like a for a few dollars from thrifts and then post pics to laugh at us being impressed thing?"

You're not getting that shit past me, CMF.

once youre respected on sf, you can wear anything and people will compliment you :rolleyes:

It's interesting especially when it's on cmf. I don't exactly think it's a "worst" fit.