worst (sufu) waywt fits

I was wondering where all the bandwidth was going, i just had to take a wild guess and check out the worst fits

its funny that so many people post that vest picture to get at me when it was a joke to begin with?

the neon nike outfit was just plain fly though

and motherfuckers, not 5'3", 5'6"... [shades] and i can still kick your asses

She won't be scared because she won't see me coming ... ;-)

I am quite the gentle dude anyways and very respectful ..

So shaddap whally

Hahaha, loads of people call me whally, but my fav is the whallfather......:D

Don't give the guy excuses, seriously i can't think of any situation where that could look good or even acceptable.

jeans and shoes look good, the shirt could look nice if worn somehow differently but with the tie its just a bit too much.

and the above pic, not a big fan of the sandals but far from the worst fit otherwise

And yeah i also think those sandals should be reserved for chicks

I'd suggest taking a look, just to be amused at the endless oh my god you so dayum sexxxy comments to every single outfit, even though most all of them are terrible. I get about a page into their WAYWT and it starts to physically pain me.

Rajio and anyone else who posts there from here being the obvious exceptions, of course.

is honestforum entertaining or something? i've never been over there.

I post on their WAYWT just for kicks. Usually they just wild out cuz my style is too far out there.:eek: It's usually a sea of TRs and Sevens. The guys on that board dress like :confused: but the girl posters are pretty hot. Too bad I hate their style.:(

nov1wg2.jpg

(0.0) on superchat:

"aram :: seriously, shades, smile, jacket and scarf"

Remind you of anyone on our board?

It's like carl's more effeminate, trendy brother.

Please post the female hap.