worst (sufu) waywt fits

Wow, 99% of those looks make me cringe. The worst part is there is virtually no creativity involved in any of their looks. It’s just like all boot cut jeans, square toe shoes, and a sweater.

And looking through their waywt pictures the girls just confuse me. Most of them are hot but their contribution to the thread consists of taking a picture of their asses with r&r's, seven's, etc... on. Maybe honest forum should just have a ‘what did your ass look like today’ thread.

I post on their WAYWT just for kicks. Usually they just wild out cuz my style is too far out there.:eek: It's usually a sea of TRs and Sevens. The guys on that board dress like :confused: but the girl posters are pretty hot. Too bad I hate their style.:(

quit complaining you have plenty of hot girls to look at in real life. :P

oh i pm'ed you hit me up so i know whether you can hook me up or not.

quit complaining you have plenty of hot girls to look at in real life. :P

oh i pm'ed you hit me up so i know whether you can hook me up or not.

Oops.. sorry bout that. I use e-mail subscription to post on SF. Will check tonight.

im sorry if anyone was offended

but in my eyes, if youre putting your picture up on one WAYWT then its just throwing it out there on the internet for anyone to see and do as they please (reasonably) with

not to throw this thread into a discussion on internet ethics/morality or anything

(and anyways, everything that was said by everyone here was complimentary)

im sorry if anyone was offended

but in my eyes, if youre putting your picture up on one WAYWT then its just throwing it out there on the internet for anyone to see and do as they please (reasonably) with

not to throw this thread into a discussion on internet ethics/morality or anything

(and anyways, everything that was said by everyone here was complimentary)

Actually you are right but at the same time its kind of creepy to have your picture discussed and not know about it. I know that no harm was done or meant. Not trying to start an arguement here.

You ppl dont want me to post my sexy pics here... you guys won't be able to handle it :eek:

i'm slow on the uptake, so just went and had at look at honest forum...

holy shit.

okay, i'm judging this solely on a randomly selected recent page of waywt? (pg 462) but what an introduction...

all in the space of one page there's a Nancy Dell'olio look-a-like at a James Blunt concert, a girl in a stripey scarf who looks like one of the female bodybuilders in that Louis Theroux documentary and a chick crouched down on the floor next to an S Class Merc.

hell of a first impression. (& sorry if none of those references made any sense to non-english-people )

Nothing wrong with the double denim there, layering it up and using contrasting is the best way to go IMO. Seen a lot of denim jackets layered under other jackets on the catwalk lately, particularly Dsquared.

Not entirely sure what's going on in the footwear department though.

P1090521.jpg

i hate those kind of sandals.

I wasn't going to say anything about them, but indeed. Actually I just hate sandals... flipflops or bust for me. I can definitely see Roger Moore in his era of terrible Bond movies rocking those out in the obligatory chase-through-Cairo* scene.

*or other tropical destination where men with silly hats and machetes chase Bond through markets.