worst (sufu) waywt fits

I work as a derivatives trader at a global trading boutique in downtown Chicago.

So you are 23 and supposedly trading already? Don't you mean you are an analyst? Even at a profitable boutique firm you wouldn't be making any more than $100k a year tops with that level (or lack of) experience. And you are saying you have tons of cash to blow on a new Benz? Eh..........?

Haven't seen Ong-Bak although The Protector was one of the best movies I've seen this year. And I've been studying MMA for a few years and while I'm not going to start bragging about how I'm the greatest fighter any of you know, I could probably disable 99% of the fellas on this board. You included, Mr. Lowrey.

Please walk away with some measure of dignity. Wealthier, more in shape, better dressed, and a larger penis than anyone on this board: NOW you can kick everyone's ass too? Dude, please. You don't know anyone on this board and this board doesn't know you, so give it up; bragging over the internet is like the Special Olympics: even if you win, you are still retarded.

god, i feel so old and stupid.

and now i feel fat again.

If you weren't several thousand miles away from me and if I also weren't completely unattracted to you (the gut, and your overall aesthetic -- sorry, not my thing:(), I may have gladly shown you just how long my nose really is.

oh well -- at least i've never unsolicitedly spammed measurements of my dick onto a message board...

so i've got that going for me.

Haven't seen Ong-Bak although The Protector was one of the best movies I've seen this year. And I've been studying MMA for a few years and while I'm not going to start bragging about how I'm the greatest fighter any of you know, I could probably disable 99% of the fellas on this board. You included, Mr. Lowrey.

2002 S600. Not the bi-turbo (that was introduced in '03, I believe). For sale.

MMA nice niceee!...I been training muay thai for past 3 years. and martial art ain't for destroying people on SF..SF aint a fight club. I am not scolding you or nothing.

COol S600..why not bi-turbo?

Cheer,

Dubbo.

Math was one of the subjects I majored in. 99% seems pretty accurate.

And no, I don't mean I'm an analyst. My job title is 'Trader.' If I wanted to be an analyst at an i-bank, that's what I would have done. This role affords me much more freedom and advancement. Nice try, buddy.

What I make is my business although it's amusing to hear you try to discredit me.

And I have 3+ years business management experience on top of several internships, sales roles. Not too hard to accumulate the capital necessary to 'blow' on a slightly used, highly-depreciable luxury vehicle. And where did I say I bought it new? Listen, smart guy: try not to presume too much. Yes, I don't know anyone here but like you've said, none of you know me, either.

As long as I can be "smart guy" and "buddy".........

What you make is your business? ha hah. You listen, you hypocritical buttplug: if you ultimately feel compelled to expose your supposed penis size, your supposed sexual conquests, your supposed collection of automobiles, your supposed world champion muay thai status, your supposed 8-pack abs, and your supposed intelligence then you certainly don't have much else to hide.

Don't even attempt to project an air of modesty when you have so blatantly dispelled the fact that you have an ounce of it in your body. It still intrigues me, however, that a young man who uses the phrase "in whichever whip I'm rocking" could be in any position which required a quick wit and polished intelllect.

I could probably disable 99% of the fellas on this board

Um, sure you could slick....sure you could....

2po2icn.jpg

Blah. Waste of time.

I've read the last two pages and this is great!!! I love guys who brag about their careers and penises on the internet (that they tell the truth or not is irrelevant, a rich asshole with a big dick engaging in a pissing contest with strangers is still an insecure loser in my book), makes me all giddy inside. Oh and I'm richer than Bill Gates and my penis is 8' tall, my favored mode of transportation is two Bentleys welded together. Did I mention I won my last heavyweight title while fucking two hot chicks, cause I did.

I've read the last two pages and this is great!!! I love guys who brag about their careers and penises on the internet (that they tell the truth or not is irrelevant, a rich asshole with a big dick engaging in a pissing contest with strangers is still an insecure loser in my book), makes me all giddy inside. Oh and I'm richer than Bill Gates and my penis is 8' tall, my favored mode of transportation is two Bentleys welded together. Did I mention I won my last heavyweight title while fucking two hot chicks, cause I did.

Don't forget: "Born on Mt. Olympus," because he was, you know.

I'm wearing a yellow golf shirt, a brown AA hoodie, a J. Crew three-button box blazer and my vintage bootcut cords. My penis is so large it posts on this message board of its own volition (its username is Shark). I own a really expensive car but I don't know how to drive it. I'm highly skilled in tai chi (yellow/black striped belt, designated due to being dangerous like a wasp).

I am fucking better than each and every last one of you.

Shark is dressed by his mother.

Shark's diet consists of 87% mayonnaise and 13% Skoal.

Shark once sat on the stick-shift of his father's 1973 Buick Century Regal.

Shark does not regret this incident.

Shark is notoriously bad at keeping his pet goldfish from dying, despite his best efforts and can-do attitude.

Shark has such a high level of testosterone that he has has to shave his forehead twice a day.

Shark has never been in a duel.

We need some Facts About Shark...

Shark can slam a revolving door.

When Shark falls in water, Shark doesn't get wet. Water gets Shark

While urinating, Shark is easily capable of welding titanium.

Shark invented black. In fact, he invented the entire spectrum of visible light. Except pink. englandmj invented pink.

Shark, are you Iranian by any chance?

2002 S600. Not the bi-turbo (that was introduced in '03, I believe). For sale.

1%..........................