worst (sufu) waywt fits

Wait 'til you see the mad whiskering on my sized-up raw jeans in the jeans evolution thread ;) (I'd give 'em another 3-4 months 'til a wash so stay on the look-out)

you're a dork...you didn't even know what raw denim was until you lurked/signed up on this forum...the reason you dont post pics of yourself is because you want to come across as hip to the latest trends on SF before joinging SF...you'd never credit anybody here with aiding your clothing choices but you know you have already started copying what youve seen...face it man, youre just a dinosaur who's no longer fashionable and is upset about it...suddenly your diesels and true religions arent cutting it and you want revenge...thats why youre here..to bite the styles you see, then act like youve been hip to them the whole time....

witts- Bape carpenter pants. those jeans r sik!!!!!!!!! i need 2 get some pix done .. ill c wat im rockin 2mora.. post some pix so i can show u punks my sexi ass
Bape making jeans is a new one on me, and I hope I never ever see a pair again.

Thinking about all this hypebeast trainer rubbish, I think my obscenely bright pink Bapestas are the only pair of modern style trainers I own. All about the retro kicks if you ask me. Pretty much everyone I see wearing the latest Nike/Stussy/Adicolor/yaddayadda has come straight out of the nearest council estate and bought it simply because it's really new and really expensive.

And yeah, pink Bapes sure get a lot of attention, but they're nice on impossible to pull off with 99% of my outfits. Wish I'd picked up some white ones when I still had the cash.

that tupac shirt is fucking dope. stop hating!

Only if you're a 6ft 4 black guy who would punch me for saying it wasn't.

Much as I love 90s hiphop, white guys like me have plenty of other icons without stealing those of black Americans and making ourselves look like working class council estate trash, driving round in our blacked out VW Golfs and picking up 16 year old tarts outside the off licence...

CIMG2203copy.jpg
Wait 'til you see the mad whiskering on my sized-up raw jeans in the jeans evolution thread (I'd give 'em another 3-4 months 'til a wash so stay on the look-out)

Lifting I do b/c I'm an avid athlete. Fast cars I drive b/c I'm an adrenaline junky (snowboards, motorcycles for the same reason). Benzes I roll in b/c I can afford 'em. Girls I fuck b/c I'm that damn hott. Posers like you I rip on b/c it's fun.

Done with this conversation I am b/c I'm off to play bball.

Aha hah. With all that pimpin' you would have thought you could afford a new fucking bedspread. Chicks like to hump on that? I would be worried about messing up Granny Shark's quilting.

Shark probably rolls in a C-Class!

Shark needs to roll his ass into a "how to dress yourself" class. I think I saw that outfit on a Gap mannequin when I was cruising the mall in 2001. Love,

England

P.S. Just out of curiosity my cartilaginous friend: what might your profession be? I would love to know how you are supposedly making all this cash.....

....and don't worry, you can make fat jokes about me; I am disgustingly overweight, drive a Datsun, make 9k a year and only wear Fubu/flannel hoodies and duck boots.

Guest Fade to Black

the thing is, i got nothin against Shark, but i think his wardrobe doesn't match his ego/personality...if you're a high roller with a hip-hop mentality and approach to ballin', then you can't be goin out in some Urban Outfitters type shit. You gotta be wearin some Italian shit, or Purple Label or something...and on the casual end go with Bape/BBC/Ice Cream.

I have got nothing against Shark either, he is just a ridiculously pretentious wang......with seemingly no basis for it. ANYONE can develop an internet identity; do you really think people give a shit?

.......mostly I just wanted a flame war, as I don't really care one way or another. Upon reflection, however, I realized I am too lazy to write responses........

5'10", 165lbs. Not tall but definitely not short.

And a bit over 8", 'bout 5" around. I know you want it, Chris, but I know for a fact you couldn't take it :P.

Real men wish they were as real as me.

I'm not looking to start anything, composing articulate insults for the sake of winning a flamewar is something I have absolutely no interest in, but I expected you to be much bigger--bodywise that is.

I'm not looking to start anything, composing articulate insults for the sake of winning a flamewar is something I have absolutely no interest in, but I expected you to be much bigger--bodywise that is.

in all seriousness, if that is actually you up you, i expected you to be pretty huge and cut the way you were going on about your physique. kudos, you do look fit, but i was expecting something more impressive.