worst (sufu) waywt fits

in that case, i will repeat myself ;)

shark:

jacket looks great -- horsehide?

not a fan of the shoes, though... maybe something a little sharper to match the rest of your outfit?

upon further consideration: i don't get all het up over the tongues-in/tongues-out thing (hi carl!), but you gotta pick one...

blammy!

watch out, ratatat, or he'll muay thai you to death...

at risk of personal life and limb: i cosign. everything is a half- to a whole size too big, and corduroys should never drag on the ground. lastly, i could be wrong, but it looks as though he's purposely slit the outseam about an inch or so to achieve that sloppy frat-boy flare look...

Guest Fade to Black

i don't think that particular rat tat tat look was androgynous either...some of the stuff he's posted strikes me as a bit more androgyne, but not that one.

and for the record, it looks good that way IMO. Don't go with sneakers!

Guest Fade to Black

Lifting I do b/c I'm an avid athlete. Fast cars I drive b/c I'm an adrenaline junky (snowboards, motorcycles for the same reason). Benzes I roll in b/c I can afford 'em. Girls I fuck b/c I'm that damn hott. Posers like you I rip on b/c it's fun.

Hate on Shark aside, I like the swagger in this quote. Reminds me of some vintage Jigga...

Snuggle, you're in no position to criticize fitments: you've got a spare tire thing going there. I'd do something about that. Hit the gym, or eat less, or both. Fat poking through your allegedly proper-sized Ts looks disgusting. Worse, even, than looking anorexic.

Fat Is Where It's At! (The Fat Song)

Everytime that I watch tv,

All the people look so skinny,

Magazines say what size I should be,

And if I'm not then I can't be happy,

Well I may not be tall and slim,

And go to workout everyday in a gym,

You see I may look plump and round,

But I'm proud of each and every pound,

(CHORUS)

Thin may be in but fat is where it's at,

I'm tellin' you that I love me like that,

Thin may be in but fat is where it's at,

I'm tellin' you it's a natural fact,

People tell me that I could look nice,

If I only ate once or twice,

Weight watchers say I should follow their guide,

Cause being slim gives you lots of pride,

But I feel good about being a biggie,

And I don't dream about looking like twiggy,

To you I may look as large as a tent,

But I'm proud and full of confidence,

(CHORUS)

Overweight, underweight,

Count those, count those, count those calories,

Just because, I may be large,

Don't mean, don't mean, don't mean I'm unhappy,

Well I may not be tall and slim,

And go to workout everyday in a gym,

You see I may look plump and round,

But I'm proud of each and every pound,

(CHORUS X 2)

I began feeling posting in WAYWT is the equivalent of seeking acceptance from others, in WAYWT's case, acceptance of style/fashion/clothing. I, being the self-confident, self-assured being I am, decided I didn't need the acceptance of SF to feel good about my particular image.

please. if posting in that thread is akin to seeking acceptance, then what does that say about your narcissistic boasting?

quite frankly, im rather tired of the neverending comments you make about all of the HOTT girls that you put your huge, veiny cock inside, and about the supposedly fantastic body you have (which, honestly, i dont know what you're so proud of. YOU LOOK WIDE, AND ABOUT FOUR FEET TALL -- you're a STUMP, basically). no one cares about the fact (or is it?) that you drive expensive cars, or that you clean your anus with wads of cash! OK?

not only is it annoying, but it makes you sound like a pathetic TWAT (who is CLEARLY seeking the acceptance of others).