worst (sufu) waywt fits

I'm sorry but when did pink, yellow, and baby blue become 'hood'?? Those colors are made for care bears and my little pony not people who claim to be from the streets. I hate to say it, but I miss the days where I could see everyone in the hood wearing a throwback....

Eazy E is rolling in his grave right about now.

oh i aint say shit about pink and yellow being hood colors i was talking about the ribbed jeans wit the suspenders

and no matter how bad it gets (yes its pretty bad now) the throw back madness will always be a low point

In third or fourth grade, I wrote a story for a school assignment in which Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, and Christian Hosoi all came over to my house for Thanksgiving dinner.

Madness ensues as they begin throwing touchdown passes while Hosoi is "grinding the tableside" and things of that nature. I recently recovered it going through some old boxes at my ma's house...and had the slightly discomforting thought that I was a better writer then than I am now.

I think thats a cool relaxed get-up Cheap.

Thanks Poly! I haven't checked it out yet, as I have moaned a few times before I have the worst computer set-up ever.....dail up, (yep there is still dial) up and no speakers???? Shit, I think I will tick up a nice computer this year sometime so I can surf the SF at a rapid information sponging speed ;)

I think thats a cool relaxed get-up Cheap.

Thanks Poly! I haven't checked it out yet, as I have moaned a few times before I have the worst computer set-up ever.....dail up, (yep there is still dial) up and no speakers???? Shit, I think I will tick up a nice computer this year sometime so I can surf the SF at a rapid information sponging speed ;)

a computer bought from SF money..supercomputerfuture? go for it ande....

i don't really know what merited putting that last outfit in here Cheap, it doesnt seem bad to me. Why no contest sammies though?

who knows why people do what they do...

and about the sams...?? i guess i just wanted to wear these since i havent had a chance since i bought them over thanksgiving.