worst (sufu) waywt fits

one thing that got me in the las fe pages ofwaywt was the amout of pairs of white blue tennis classic sbs all worn to shit laced up sloppy with tightish jeans,they single hand ruined sophxx outfit and just looked hideous in the rest as seen in above pic,not a nice shoe at best of times.

He's ugly too!

wow supergay! Geez germanazi! I didn't know you were so judgemental as to go hit a low blow such as that.

how. mean. >:3

^ No, I think the problem is that he just can't stop talking.

Edit: I think that cmirsky's fit is fine, hair and all. Sure the pose threw me off a bit, but like Lib (↓) said, who here doesn't pose nor where the same kind of clothes cmir's wearing?

APCTwoWeeks.jpg

A bonafied classic.

alterna-teen/whatever. i remember when men were men and women were women. he mentioned that he was into the "androgynous look."

the fit is alright. the actual peices of said subject's wardrobe are submediocre.

alterna-teen/whatever. i remember when men were men and women were women. he mentioned that he was into the "androgynous look."

the fit is alright. the actual peices of said subject's wardrobe are submediocre.

Times have changed, grandpa. They've figured out how to split the atom, and there's man-on-man love in the military now.

Times have changed, grandpa. They've figured out how to split the atom, and there's man-on-man love in the military now.

so is this supposed to be a good thing?

if an individual is naturally androgynous, that's one thing...

i just don't think the premeditation is something to be adored.

if guy wants to get a sex change and wear female clothing more power to him, but enough of this sexless/identity pussyfooting.

Ah. I just noticed I was in here again.

I have never had a problem with the androgynous look, in fact I like it to an extent--not to the extreme of newer Dior Homme pieces though. I'm not a big masculine man...just not the way I'm built. I'm scrawny and I think the androgynous look works for my body type alot of the time.

I'm sorry that my "pieces" are submediocre. Many of the pieces that pass as SuperFashion here, I dislike. So, I'll stick with my submediocre if that is ok.

im honestly still trying to decide if this is a girl or a guy... anyone got an answer fo rme?

going with dude on this one. can't be 100% sure, but xbox in the background, very vague crotch protrusion, floor is a total mess.. seems more guy than girl.

Ah. I just noticed I was in here again.

I have never had a problem with the androgynous look, in fact I like it to an extent--not to the extreme of newer Dior Homme pieces though. I'm not a big masculine man...just not the way I'm built. I'm scrawny and I think the androgynous look works for my body type alot of the time.

I'm sorry that my "pieces" are submediocre. Many of the pieces that pass as SuperFashion here, I dislike. So, I'll stick with my submediocre if that is ok.

so by the rationale of not having a masculine body type one is supposedly of the androgynous or would look good working their wardrobe this way?

wtf are you talking about or trying to imply?i don't think the models for dior homme look androgynous. theres a difference in being slender/skinny vs. looking like a girl and giving of a female aura.

anyway you don't have to say sorry for your submedioce peices...it's just my opinion and you can keep on doing whatever song and dance you fancy. anyway i don't think the actual fit of your shit is poor, just the articles in general... i just don't see any effort (other then the feminine pose and the mtv haircut).

btw i would really like to know which "pieces that pass as SuperFashion here" you are referring too. that dude chris is gay and dresses galaxies better than you.