worst (sufu) waywt fits

home from uni, off to a festival.

WDYWT011007.jpg

umbro x kim jones vulcanised hi woven

APC NS

sebago belt

bonds t

AA cardigan

never been a fan of jpgm...but never thought his fits were worst waywt material til now. sloppy undershirt, jeans look goofy as hell with the shoes. just looks bummy

093007.1.jpg

am i missing something here?

I just think he needs to take the shirt the tailor and streamline it like mad. The bunching on the sleeves, shoulder seam off the apex of his shoulder and bagging near the stomach are signs its just too big. If it was really slim and sharp, I think the contrast between slim top and baggy bottom would work, and i don't mind the shoes either.

jpgm ditches the pinrolls and theres a pretty decent fit in there. as for the pic calvin oscar posted in here, the kid needs a damn good talior. i think a swap of shoes would do a lot of good for that fit.

agreed.

cons are a no go, even if they are vintage.

jpgm doesnt belong in here.

Well I think the jean is too long to begin with, needs to bring up the length a bit and then it would work

but yeah, i love dirty white shoes and the fit of the jeans is superb.

work, buy some new clothes and expand your wardrobe. see what works and doesn't work for you. even if you fail there is still an amount of respect to be earned for stepping up and stepping out.

Barcalona's outfits and pictures are always so booooooring. hell, even FAMOUS is doing scenary shots in the back ally where he gets his daily dose of +++ Supreme. MIJ-19cm .Vans.

i dont know if these belong in here really but its the best place i could find. nothing personal but seven homme consistently has me scratching my head when his waywts come up. is it a manly girl? a girly man? both?

DSC01071.jpg
DSC01055.jpg