worst (sufu) waywt fits

that guy is the worst dressed here... not because his clothes are shit but because he cant put it together and not look horrible.

if i spent as much on clothes as him i could just post my fits in the best everyday and no one would say shit...

The thing that bothers me the most about kallun is the proportions... wider pants with lower crotch and longer tops would make it alot better imo. Especially the pants..

If i wear slim low rise pants and short shirts, i get the too long legs and wide shoulders aswell (not that buff though, hehe), so... High rise pants slouched abit is the cure.

Not even the most absurdly garish, Maybach-driving, butler-having, 15 Central Park West-living financiers dress this flamboyantly.

Terrible.

On a side note, Fonsworth Bentley would be proud.

I think he'd fit in better @ the other SF.

He likes to copy Barker-black / Thom Browne-esque steez but he fails miserably.

1) Don't go to thrift stores and go to Brooks Brothers or Ralph Lauren instead.

2) Cut jagular arteries.

its just he pulls the trousers (pants ha) up so high they're going up his ass crack

proportionaly when you have a large upperbody like him obviously from working out trousers or jeans that tight just look stupid, anyone really with a large fifference betwwen their waist and shoulders will struggle to wear slim pants and get away with it unless your really tall

holy crap there is a lot going on in minkous' fit. so many colors and patterns it boggles the mind. and the green socks. christ. you want to wear that orange/white polka dot tie minkous wear it with a crisp white or navy shirt with either black or navy trousers and black or navy socks not green socks.

Minkous would get criticism on the other SF, too; although they might give him credit for trying. Seriously, way too much going on there. Lose the garish glasses, hat, and suspenders. If you're going to keep the tie, add a sportcoat, and it might be fine for St Patrick's day (not sufu-fine, but fine). As is it just looks affected.