worst (sufu) waywt fits

Can someone explain to me what the hell is going on here? Soo many layers, so many patterns. It's like a fabric store exploded and you were caught in the middle of it.

the cardigan throws it off for me.

still, that does not mean it belongs in worst waywt

the only thing that i would say bugs me about diamonds outfits is that he always wears long sleeves. its like, doesnt it ever get warm in canada? on days im sweating my balls off hes still wearing a sweater.

So something this ridiculous is best viewed in a darkened room?

no....but it would appear more cohesive in the context of another environment

think if darkanimal would have taken his pics in the middle of suburbia as apposed to new york

the only thing that i would say bugs me about diamonds outfits is that he always wears long sleeves. its like, doesnt it ever get warm in canada? on days im sweating my balls off hes still wearing a sweater.

we live in igloos, don't you read?

in all seriousness, the diamonds fit wouldn't look bad against a colder backdrop (when i see all this gothic looking shit going down on here, i'm immediately reminded of waiting for the bus in downtown hamilton with fucking wind whipping at me and hobo's crawling around like its the end of the world, godspeed's f#a#infin playing on my headphones...) and if he got rid of those pants...and the gold on the shoes. and that drapey shirt looks like it's made of some satiny shit. hmm. i guess it still wouldn't look that good, sorry d.