worst (sufu) waywt fits

Not quite sure why this question got deleted when i asked it in the waywt in responce to this outfit but here goes my second try :

" ARE YOUR TOE NAILS PAINTED?"

1522937487_a9206050f9_o.jpg

check out his room he might have one of those out magazine around... and yeah i think he's gay and yeah with homo

reputation_neg.gifWhat are you wearing... 10-09-2007 07:29 PM spinmyworld bitch, you look like shit.and he got his wife to neg rep me hahahahah fucking gay (ohhhh ahhh ohhh ahhh ahhhh)

Nonetheless we should commend her bravery for posting on sufu... she should have lurked for a while longer...cruel as it is, it just goes to prove tt sufu is not always kinder to girls

i guess youve to highlight the she on your post hehe

Nonetheless we should commend her bravery for posting on sufu... she should have lurked for a while longer...cruel as it is, it just goes to prove tt sufu is not always kinder to girls

yeah does that apply to KEAGAN's posts?

Not quite sure why this question got deleted when i asked it in the waywt in responce to this outfit but here goes my second try :

" ARE YOUR TOE NAILS PAINTED?"

1522937487_a9206050f9_o.jpg

Didn't you get the memo? There's a rule that when you have been featured in this thread more than 5 times, you can't criticize anyone else.

check out his room he might have one of those out magazine around... and yeah i think he's gay and yeah with homo

reputation_neg.gifWhat are you wearing... 10-09-2007 07:29 PM spinmyworld bitch, you look like shit.and he got his wife to neg rep me hahahahah fucking gay (ohhhh ahhh ohhh ahhh ahhhh)

sorry keagan i honestly thought you were a girl was actually checking your cleavage.. hahahahha no homo or rather...

booyah .

Didn't you get the memo? There's a rule that when you have been featured in this thread more than 5 times, you can't criticize anyone else.

No sorry "THE FASHION GODS" themselves lacked to forward that message from you

SuFu Endorsed Products:

hooked_on_phonics.jpg

TMC-2750.jpg

hawwwww??? nigga u racist frm bein frm Jawwwwwwwjah n bein in a streetwarez brand. nigga SHUUUUH UR MOUTH B4 I smak da shit out ur icetea drinkin mint julep sippin porchsittin azz

TUFFGUY