worst (sufu) waywt fits

I disagree with with MiniW tho, simple and expensive is best for business shoes. You dont want to spend a lot on some trendy complex shit. Like in Tokyo now. Theres all these kids in suits on their first job with pointy elf shoes. sooo bad. And some of them cost. You dont want to go the other way and get square toe pilgrim shoes either that were the trend in Australia at least the last 10 years. Cheap or expensive they suck hard. You want a classic laceup oxford, leather sole thats not too chunky and not too thin with no extra shit going on.

This advice is 100% solid. Alfredo Bannisters are not dress shoes. Get some Crockett & Jones goodness from plal.com and don't look back. Completely and utterly worth the money.

a girl in school was wearing the same thing, except with black shorts, and a black shirt. i need to take a camera to school.

Well, shorts and footless tights was the 'trendy' girl uniform of 2006... just like the gypsy skirt was in 2005 and the high waisted jean is to 2007.

You still see it in foul backwater towns, which probably gives a clue as to where this bint is from.

I saw this girl with foot less tights walking back from class today.

She had the most perfect ass and the tights just made it even better.

They might not be cool, but they made a bitches ass even juicier.

fit101107.jpg

i dont' care if this was for the gym, for washing a car, or for collecting aluminum can/bottles... no matter the excuse this sucks. and anyone who doesn't agree, or has something stupid to say to me can fuck off.

Is that tights and just tights? No kind of skirt/shorts whatever?

Yes look at past 2 or so pages :(

No skirt, just tights. She had on a hoodie and a v-neck? I forgot what shirt she was wearing, but her outfit didn't look shitty.

Maybe because I was focusing on her ASS.

i dont' care if this was for the gym, for washing a car, or for collecting aluminum can/bottles... no matter the excuse this sucks. and anyone who doesn't agree, or has something stupid to say to me can fuck off.

Aren't you supposed to wearing running shoes to the gym.

I guess famous just hits the weights.

That shit would look out of place even in a gym.

Aren't you supposed to wearing running shoes to the gym.

I guess famous just hits the weights.

That shit would look out of place even in a gym.

I only hit the weights.

Any running, I'd get too damn skinny.

okay, you're excused today.

J, what happened to this?