worst (sufu) waywt fits

thats not going to stop me from trying to help others and not trying to be some fake hard ass jmatsu wannabe..

do you not see what you write..?

you're laying down pointers like "she should not post pics for a while" and "I hope her attitude is not as bad as her fits" while explaining how she has a "long way to go", you consider that helping?

I'm not talking about her style cause I don't really care about that, but I am saying that youre credibility to give advice on how to post here or how to dress is non existent, so shut the fuck up.

and somehow yours is?

im telling her that because of the experience that i had when i first came on here.. I didnt get much praise because i came in here thinkin id be a bad ass and got raped for it.. I learnt my lesson. Many users told me on here to just lay low for a bit, grasp a bit more then come back..

I beleive that hots first impression wasnt a great one which is why i stated those comments.. I felt like she was in my position ( as Mrip mentioned).. Im basically givin critique off of my own experience here and i think that would def help her in the long run..

But you just come up in here as if you know everything and hate on people for no reason when i havent seen you post up shit.. so grow up dude.. I try to have a positive outlook on things..You just foolishly attempt to try to hate on people so that you can get +rep and so that people would respect you or something..

Id rather be hated for who i am than to be loved for something im not

Is it bad that I was sort of considering what would happen if that wall fell on her?

MAKE HER STOP.

10142007__.jpg

from what I can see, I like this outfit. nice silhouette, the top looks good, and even though the pants aren't supertight they don't look bad at all.

the pic being thrown here automatically because some guys hated on the previous ones is pretty weaksauce.

from what I can see, I like this outfit. nice silhouette, the top looks good, and even though the pants aren't supertight they don't look bad at all.

the pic being thrown here automatically because some guys hated on the previous ones is pretty weaksauce.

Please read what I wrote. This shit is legitimately wack.

agreed, it's getting old reading about guys obsessed with hating on her

diewhitegirls, lol to the cankles i didnt even notice that first time around. the stacking on those pants seem to have gone haywire..

at least she has graduated from gap kids to quasi h&m caliber steez. no more bubblegum hued knits and payless shoes. oh wait the payless shoes are still there.

...but the background isn't her parents house with ghastly beige carpeting anymore. (shudder)

^ Well at 6 posted, constant hate, and a sudden change in her style to a supertalk formed lack-luster look, how could it not seem as an attempt to fit in? I see no style at all...all I see is someone who imitated the supertalk look... and if she wasn't trying hard to fit in, she would have left already. Why hasn't she given up? Because she wants to improve her clothing to our standards, not to what she wants.

^ Well at 6 posted, constant hate, and a sudden change in her style to a supertalk formed lack-luster look, how could it not seem as an attempt to fit in? I see no style at all...all I see is someone who imitated the supertalk look... and if she wasn't trying hard to fit in, she would have left already. Why hasn't she given up? Because she wants to improve her clothing to our standards, not to what she wants.

dizzy pls sit. theres nothing wrong with her posting here, shes trying. im pretty sure a lot of people dont intend on fitting in here on sufu, they just post stuff / lurk to recieve feedback or to apply threads of peoples styles to themselves... or to simply gain common knowledge on certain avenues of fashion or whatever

i really dont know if your immature or just stupid.. judging by this post i just qouted your probably both.

do you not see what you write..?

you're laying down pointers like "she should not post pics for a while" and "I hope her attitude is not as bad as her fits" while explaining how she has a "long way to go", you consider that helping?

I'm not talking about her style cause I don't really care about that, but I am saying that youre credibility to give advice on how to post here or how to dress is non existent, so shut the fuck up.

starz i dislike you. your hate fails.

Whoa bud..no hate to the girl or you, so don't hate me. I never said there was anything wrong with her intentions or the intentions of other people, so don't act like i am you pressumptious person, but if you're trying to apply these things to your own style, you're look shouldn't be so uninspired...the different "avenues of fashion" should not be instantly applied in a crash course sense unless you're seeking instant gratification for what you are now wearing. And if she's simply looking for criticism, it's just that whole "am I doing this right?" attitude I see that stops her own personal originality. You shouldn't be constantly posting waywt to lurk anyway, it takes research.

EATING PIZZA WHILE TAKING A SHIT?!?* FOR FUCK SAKE

*delayed reaction.

I wanted to address the previous discussion of shitting in the nude, primal style. When staying in a hotel, this is probably the part I look forward to the most.

I'll saunter into the WC nude, start it up and do a courtesy flush, go on with my business, follow up with a bidet, and when I emerge everything in the world suddenly aligns and becomes right again.

I also do the Terminator in the shower occasionally.

I wanted to address the previous discussion of shitting in the nude, primal style. When staying in a hotel, this is probably the part I look forward to the most.

I'll saunter into the WC nude, start it up and do a courtesy flush, go on with my business, follow up with a bidet, and when I emerge everything in the world suddenly aligns and becomes right again.

I also do the Terminator in the shower occasionally.

hahaqhahaha same anytime im in a hotel im just like yeah whatever let it loose

there are some great people on this site that I respect like mike lowery and haptronic and etc. who seem like people you'd actually want to be friends with and then there are people like subarashii_kudamono who clearly loves attacking people as it seems like her job. I actually respected you in the beginning seeing as the ratio of women to men on this site is pretty low, so it's nice to see more females posting but it's probably people like you that stop females from posting on this site. Instead of being helpful you just resort to being plain nasty. There are great female dressers like bizzy and timber but they don't go around thinking they are almighty and must impose their views on people unlike you.

It's not funny that you seem to think short people must be wearing gap kids. In fact I'm sure there are short people that DO in fact buy from gap kids. I'm sorry but not everyone is a tall skinny goddess like you there are people that are short and aren't skinny. Believe it or not but people actually buy payless shoes because heaven forbid not all people actually are rich like you. We can't all buy miu miu bags and flash them. I've seen your pictures your backgrounds aren't all that great either.

To all those that say that she is an attention seeker and a bad dresser. True you don't have that wrong attention seeker she is, but to some degree all that post pictures on this website or on the waywt page are seeking intention by showing their style or whatever. Are you honestly telling me we're doing this for the sake of something altruistic if that's the case we would never post any images of ourselves or what we wear or just pictures we take at all we'd keep it on our computers am I not wrong? The bad dresser thing is how you interpret it. Not everyone is great at dressing but to base that on the first post is ridiculous. I for one know the first time I took a pic for waywt was just for fun. It wasn't like I was actually all that concious of my setting and angles and etc.

Everyone has their own style. I remember seeing this girl called shorty something and her style wasn't exactly what everyone liked but instead of helping her people just trashed on how bad she dressed. That was her first post I'm sure she did it for fun as most people post on waywt for fun. And abotu the conforming and fitting in with the style, we all do it. Whether we want to admit it or not. None of us were born and as a baby thought OH I want to wear skinny jeans or I want some nice boots. We adapt and emulate people we see on tv and etc. We learn from different places. But no one is born with style nor is anyone truly unique because we all get ideas from somewhere none of us were born as fashion gurus.

there are some great people on this site that I respect like mike lowery and haptronic and etc. who seem like people you'd actually want to be friends with and then there are people like subarashii_kudamono who clearly loves attacking people as it seems like her job. I actually respected you in the beginning seeing as the ratio of women to men on this site is pretty low, so it's nice to see more females posting but it's probably people like you that stop females from posting on this site. Instead of being helpful you just resort to being plain nasty. There are great female dressers like bizzy and timber but they don't go around thinking they are almighty and must impose their views on people unlike you.

It's not funny that you seem to think short people must be wearing gap kids. In fact I'm sure there are short people that DO in fact buy from gap kids. I'm sorry but not everyone is a tall skinny goddess like you there are people that are short and aren't skinny. Believe it or not but people actually buy payless shoes because heaven forbid not all people actually are rich like you. We can't all buy miu miu bags and flash them. I've seen your pictures your backgrounds aren't all that great either.

To all those that say that she is an attention seeker and a bad dresser. True you don't have that wrong attention seeker she is, but to some degree all that post pictures on this website or on the waywt page are seeking intention by showing their style or whatever. Are you honestly telling me we're doing this for the sake of something altruistic if that's the case we would never post any images of ourselves or what we wear or just pictures we take at all we'd keep it on our computers am I not wrong? The bad dresser thing is how you interpret it. Not everyone is great at dressing but to base that on the first post is ridiculous. I for one know the first time I took a pic for waywt was just for fun. It wasn't like I was actually all that concious of my setting and angles and etc.

Everyone has their own style. I remember seeing this girl called shorty something and her style wasn't exactly what everyone liked but instead of helping her people just trashed on how bad she dressed. That was her first post I'm sure she did it for fun as most people post on waywt for fun. And abotu the conforming and fitting in with the style, we all do it. Whether we want to admit it or not. None of us were born and as a baby thought OH I want to wear skinny jeans or I want some nice boots. We adapt and emulate people we see on tv and etc. We learn from different places. But no one is born with style nor is anyone truly unique because we all get ideas from somewhere none of us were born as fashion gurus.

what teh fuck is this...welcome to a fashion forum, as you can see for yourself, you posted this in the WORST WAYWT FITS thread. this is what the majority of us do for fun.

and yes it is funny that short people shop at gap kids lol.