worst (sufu) waywt fits

you should probably look at your own picture mate, it look as if intended for a game of Guess Which Leg, everybody loses.

Aw, you're too cute. I'm guessing that you're not familiar with the concept of biking. See, when you bike, any excess material on your right leg can get caught in between the chain and the chainring. Rolling up the right pant leg prevents this from happening. It's not a style issue sweetheart, it's a matter of me not wanting to wreck on my bike/ fuck up my jeans.

Still, you're a new breed of hater and I gotta appreciate that.

Aw, you're too cute. I'm guessing that you're not familiar with the concept of biking. See, when you bike, any excess material on your right leg can get caught in between the chain and the chainring. Rolling up the right pant leg prevents this from happening. It's not a style issue sweetheart, it's a matter of me not wanting to wreck on my bike/ fuck up my jeans.

Still, you're a new breed of hater and I gotta appreciate that.

HES SAYINGTHAT HE B TRYIN 2 GUESS WICH SIDE U TUCK UR PENIS 2 FRM UR PICTURE

i think anyone that wears a suit with sneakers is a retard.

i don't care if the sneakers are reebok, adidas, plimsolls, dior homme or lanvin, they all look equally stupid.

But Kanye does it.

and he proceeds to look like shit when he does it.
Kanye...his style is impregnable. He is the #1 human being in music. He is a style god for all of the Hypebeast community.

He is so nouveau riche he forgets to put the "e" on the end. He is the god of the Nigger Rich. 50 Cent has more class. Hammer had more class.

Kanye...his style is impregnable. He is the #1 human being in music. He is a style god for all of the Hypebeast community.

He is so nouveau riche he forgets to put the "e" on the end. He is the god of the Nigger Rich. 50 Cent has more class. Hammer had more class.

that is true, he really is the definition of a new rich person with way too much money on his hands, he doesn't really have taste, he just buys all he is told is cool and expensive, but sometimes he does look great and has awesome pieces of clothing.