worst (sufu) waywt fits

DSC00600.jpg

Nothing is quite working here.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. What the hell is wrong with this? The shoes may be a bit over the top, but that does not deserve worst WAYWT.

This thread is becoming watered down by mediocrity. Save the hate for those who deserve it. Like hawttapic or hitchiklits or whatever the fuck her name is.

DSC01136-1.jpg

Why are people telling this guy to get more conservative business shoes when he already posted brogued wingtips, which count as one of the more conservative, traditional shoes around?

The only things more conservative are captoe oxfords, and here you're really delving deep into old-man shoe territory here, not that there's anything particularly wrong with it.

I just got back from the gym, sue me.

i dress better than you while taking a shit, but do i post pics of that on sufu????

honestly do you think anyone is interested in what you wore to the gym?

u change ur cluthinz b4 use bathroom???

thts a lil weird mayne

yeah....it's an ancient jap tradition. i kind of meant before i leave the house when i'm still in my smoking jacket or robes.

everyone needs a poo shirt.

mine is no shirt.

no shirt. yeah i do that sometimes. some times i break sweat when i'm trying to bomb pearl harbor. if you're wearing a long fuckin shirt/tee it might touch the back or almost get into the bowl. dangerous hobbies...

sometimes when your at a resturant, or a public toilet, and you know youre gonna be there for a while, you gotta take the shirt off. its comfort thing. def makes for weird situations when you come back to your table and your friends are wondering why your shirts unbottoned/disshelved.