worst (sufu) waywt fits

^i'm not disagreeing just for the mere sake, and i don't really like mink (and most of his fits) that much, but this isn't the worst. i'd just recommend either shrinking the andy levis or having them tailored. minkous probably got luck in terms of the andy warhol lv + button up + tie...i doubt he understood the cohesive relevance of the articles put together.

clarify?

also, if he wore them OUT like that, it's the worst. for sure.

clarify?

also, if he wore them OUT like that, it's the worst. for sure.

think of the andy warhol signature look (am i being to liberal about that or am i being to nice??). anyway hate on.

ohhhh i get it ... didn't pick up on the association. the problem with that is that it clashes in the sense that the upper is a very preppy american traditional look, very ralph lauren...and andy warhol was not that.

i understand what you are getting at, but i think the only things that are problematic, if the subject were trying to evoke a warholeque look would be the tie (mainly the monogram) and the fit of the jeans. i know that a.w. wore this color of button up...as least once. anyway feel free to disregard this entire rant cause i know that mink probably didn't mean to pay hommage to warhol.

lol...eveyrtime this idiot (constant struggle) criticizes an outfit, i can hear an outburst of laughs from sufu members.

for one, the shirt doesnt even fit bad at all. from what i can see, the shoulders are cut where they should be, waist fit is pretty spot on, and sleeves are rolled up but i'm sure theyre fine. yes i agreee the tie is ugly...and blah blah somethin gaout ugly shoes? this coming from constant-struggle who wears those white slipons that look like aquasocks/mom shoes.

edit: nvm he deleted his comment cuz his vagina hurt

terrible jeans.

MANG that's a 5000 dollar pair of Neighbor-fucking-hood Wolverine savage jeans!!!1111 You can't put that shit in the worst waywt

Other than the needlessly oversized cuffing, what's wrong with the fit?

Tie with no jacket makes you look like a used car salesman unless you're a skinny assed rocker/Dior type, which he sure isn't. Secondly, the belt really doesn't go with the tone of the rest of the pieces.

So that's now three reasons.

As people have said before, he's stuck in some kind of 'business casual' no man's land rather than the mature vintage style he seems to be shooting for.

So that's now three reasons.

As people have said before, he's stuck in some kind of 'business casual' no man's land rather than the mature vintage style he seems to be shooting for.

I was actually replying to Copek's comment on the fit of the jeans. I thought the top half was rather boring actually. However, I don't think there is anything wrong with how his jeans fit (except the large cuffs, which look completely out of place with a tie).