worst (sufu) waywt fits

Haha no I don't think there are actual numbers, but there are generalizations that some regions do tend to be onto next level stuff while others are still trying to keep up. I believe they had a national pogs tournament in Canada like in 2001, see? As far as my numbers are concerned, I just remember seeing someone talk about the US being behind JP by 10 and behind UK by 5 or something which got me confused.

Adding to an off topic, but its hard to get a grasp on Japan without living there, i'm assuming bape is no longer popular in japan as well? Bape hit a sharp decline in interest once ghetto people started wearing the bootlegs here in los angeles, how is it fairing over there?

Bape isn't popular in Tokyo. I think this has been discussed to death already in past posts. This is why Nigo started collaborating w/ famous artists like Pharrell and began opening stores in NYC and Taiwan; to boost revenue outside of Japan. Part of the allure of the label in the past was that you could only get it in Japan and you had to have someone show you where the stores were. BAPE used to be a label that only kids that were in the know outside of Japan knew (aside from Cantonese and Taiwanese youth since they are always on Japan's cock); very few Western foriegners outside of the subculture knew of the label pre-2004. I remember in a ray-gun(?) magazine back in 2000-2001 with James Lavelle sported a Bape t-shirt on the front cover and no-one knew anything about it; sort of a non-descript viral marketing experiment if you will. That ability to spread a message/label organically through viral marketing was what made Bape really appealling to me but with the internetz and hype-beast sites, very few labels can still achieve this since most youth are hyper ADD when it comes to consumption and most labels now-adays rather would make a quick buck then build a grassroots fashion label. In 2007/today's day and age, I think only a handful of labels can still keep that cache while still remaining profitable, supreme, comme des garcons guerilla stores, etc. come to mind...

I just think he looks funny. His clothes fit akward. Its silly if your going to spend money on namebrand clothing and you don't even know your proper size. Or even with the proper size he just looks funny in it lol
the only thing you could be talking about would be his jeans and shirt, since we can't even tell how his hat fits, and you surely don't know how his shoes fit him. and he labeled his shirt as simply "blank" and his jeans as simply "jeans" so why are you saying he's "spending money on namebrand clothing"?

Haha no I don't think there are actual numbers, but there are generalizations that some regions do tend to be onto next level stuff while others are still trying to keep up. I believe they had a national pogs tournament in Canada like in 2001, see? As far as my numbers are concerned, I just remember seeing someone talk about the US being behind JP by 10 and behind UK by 5 or something which got me confused.

It's because nowadays American society is so choked by our corporations and deregulation that new ideas are slow to spread across the country. Around here, the common man won't get anything unless theres some profit to be made from it.

It's like nowadays theres a chokehold on personal growth because the population is flooded with bogus portrayals of wealth and success.

Its this administrations fault for the most part, in about a year we'll be back on track ips.

I'd say we're more like 1-2 years behind europe and we're catching up everyday.

I really don't see Japan as important right now. Their style seems most eccentric than creative imo.... plus Japanese cars look and drive terrible and I rate where a countries' heads at on their cars. (Like I said, America is only on TRACK to catching up to europe)

the only thing you could be talking about would be his jeans and shirt, since we can't even tell how his hat fits, and you surely don't know how his shoes fit him. and he labeled his shirt as simply "blank" and his jeans as simply "jeans" so why are you saying he's "spending money on namebrand clothing"?

dude, whatever, fine, he looks like a fucking dork thats wearing dunks and a supreme hat. Happy? Although somehow I doubt he picked up his pants and shirt from the clearence rack at k-mart. The "blank" shirt and "jeans" fit goofy on him

EDIT: actually now that I look at it it looks like he MIGHT have really picked up his shirt and jeans from the clearance rack at k-mart. Sorry for the diss!

It's because nowadays American society is so choked by our corporations and deregulation that new ideas are slow to spread across the country. Around here, the common man won't get anything unless theres some profit to be made from it.

It's like nowadays theres a chokehold on personal growth because the population is flooded with bogus portrayals of wealth and success.

Its this administrations fault for the most part, in about a year we'll be back on track ips.

I really don't see Japan as important right now. Their style seems most eccentric than creative imo.... plus Japanese cars look and drive terrible and I rate where a countries' heads at on their cars. (Like I said, America is only on TRACK to catching up to europe)

Huh? How old are you? Since when did popular culture/fashion have any correlation w/ the automobile market? Last time I checked GM and Ford were down-graded by Moody/Standard and Poors and Toyota is on track to take over GM as the biggest automobile company. Going back to fashion, saying "Europe" is a bit inprecise. The style and markets in Paris / Milan / Sweden / Berlin / London are at times very disseparate. I wouldn't say Japan isn't important; rather Japan needs to start developing and nuturing more home-grown movement rather than import and pantomining Persian / American / English style.

Huh? How old are you? Since when did popular culture/fashion have any correlation w/ the automobile market? Last time I checked GM and Ford were down-graded by Moody/Standard and Poors and Toyota is on track to take over GM as the biggest automobile company. Going back to fashion, saying "Europe" is a bit inprecise. The style and markets in Paris / Milan / Sweden / Berlin / London are at times very disseparate. I wouldn't say Japan isn't important; rather Japan needs to start developing and nuturing more home-grown movement rather than import and pantomining Persian / American / English style.

I'm about to turn 20 in a couple days. Well I wasn't really serious when I said I look at a countries cars in correlation to their fashion (especially since I favor german cars)((EDIT: actually, i never even said that)), but I wasn't lying when I said Japanese cars are horrendously cheap looking/feeling/copycat cars. Toyota can attribute their rise in popularity to their vastly popular prius line. As more people began buying prius' an interest in Toyota overall grew, thus explaining their sharp rise in sales.. even toyota admitted it in last weeks issue of NEWSWEEK.

Yea GM and Ford are in trouble (most noteably ford, although the newest Jag is a thing of beauty), but if japanese cars are selling like hotcakes here in America and America is most noted for having no sense of style then what does that say about the cars they are buying?

And even more to American automaker defense, its not the transportation designers that are sucking, its the fact that the headwigs don't want to spend alot of money when making new cars. And since the Japanese are way better at making cheap looking cars you wouldn't mind driving, thats whats been Fing ford and GM in the A.

Plus I just generalized all of europe because nobody was really being specific anyway, but you are right though. I suppose european fashion does differ by region.

I'm about to turn 20 in a couple days. Well I wasn't really serious when I said I look at a countries cars in correlation to their fashion (especially since I favor german cars)((EDIT: actually, i never even said that)), but I wasn't lying when I said Japanese cars are horrendously cheap looking/feeling/copycat cars. Toyota can attribute their rise in popularity to their vastly popular prius line. As more people began buying prius' an interest in Toyota overall grew, thus explaining their sharp rise in sales.. even toyota admitted it in last weeks issue of NEWSWEEK.

Yea GM and Ford are in trouble (most noteably ford, although the newest Jag is a thing of beauty), but if japanese cars are selling like hotcakes here in America and America is most noted for having no sense of style then what does that say about the cars they are buying?

And even more to American automaker defense, its not the transportation designers that are sucking, its the fact that the headwigs don't want to spend alot of money when making new cars. And since the Japanese are way better at making cheap looking cars you wouldn't mind driving, thats whats been Fing ford and GM in the A.

ima kill mslf, i thnk... don quit skool kid, u'll need it.

words

America will never catch up with Europe using your definitions of America (wherever you live) and Europe (Paris/London/Berlin/etc). Similarly, Europe (as I see it, living in Austria) will never catch up with "my" America (NYC/SF).

So basically the America vs Europe argument is pointless and retarded.

I think when comparing cities such as Paris, NYC, London, or even Tokyo (though I don't know very much about Tokyo, I've only been there a total of maybe 3 weeks of my life), it's pointless to say which one is ahead because all of them are creating trends that the rest of the world looks up to.

Plus I just generalized all of europe because nobody was really being specific anyway, but you are right though. I suppose european fashion does differ by region.

You obviously have no idea what the hell you're talking about, so I'll help you out:

Just-in-time operations

Weak yen

Heavy investment in alternative techologies (you're partly right on this, but its just one piece of the puzzle)

Consumer Report - All in a nutshell

AMERIKKKA IZ CHOKE BAI DERGULATION !!! U HURDE IT HERE FIRST!!!

daaang....crash and burn indeed!

funny shit.

i hear you guys on the glasses....for what its worth, they're actually pretty old - i definitely wouldn't be buying something like them now. i had some other sunglasses that would've gone much better with that fit, with no visible branding....but unfortunately, i lost them when shitfaced, as you do.

and re: the bag....it definitely looks more femme when carrying it like that, without a doubt. but carrying it by its handles is annoying as fuck when it has a heap of stuff in it, and added to that, i've already had to repair the bag twice because of carrying it by the handles with too much stuff in it (which wasn't even that much). i guess you can't really expect top notch quality leather from H&M.

anyways...cheers for the comments.

kallun has some great pieces....but i definitely agree that he doesn't wear them to their full potential.

You obviously have no idea what the hell you're talking about, so I'll help you out:

Just-in-time operations

Weak yen

Heavy investment in alternative techologies (you're partly right on this, but its just one piece of the puzzle)

Consumer Report - All in a nutshell

Ok, Toyota using JIT and selling alot of camry's is just fine, but Toyota saw such a huge jump in sales only in the past 3-4 years. Before that Honda was clearly dominating them in regards to Japanese automakers and even then GM and Ford were still leading in the American market.

Designs and preferences aside, you can't deny that the Prius is the prized cow of Toyota and the largest factor in them gaining a new wave of popularity in America.

Honda had fuel efficient civics and accords years before Toyota designed the prius and even Toyota admitted that the corny ass way the car looks is a huge determining factor in why it caught so much attention. It LOOKS like a quirky fuel effecient car. Americans want people to KNOW they're driving a fuel effecient car and since people began recognizing that a Prius could ONLY be a fuel effecient car it sold like hotcakes as the trend to look like you care about the environment was just beginning.

Where other automakers tried to do the most natural approach which was to fully integrate fuel effiency in normal looking cars, Toyotas first real shot at it struck gold.

The Prius got focus back on what toyota was doing in the automotive world. Those who didn't want a fugly car like the Prius, but still wanted to look cutting edge got a camry.

Ok, Toyota using JIT and selling alot of camry's is just fine, but Toyota saw such a huge jump in sales only in the past 3-4 years. Before that Honda was clearly dominating them in regards to Japanese automakers and even then GM and Ford were still leading in the American market.

Designs and preferences aside, you can't deny that the Prius is the prized cow of Toyota and the largest factor in them gaining a new wave of popularity in America.

Honda had fuel efficient civics and accords years before Toyota designed the prius and even Toyota admitted that the corny ass way the car looks is a huge determining factor in why it caught so much attention. It LOOKS like a quirky fuel effecient car. Americans want people to KNOW they're driving a fuel effecient car and since people began recognizing that a Prius could ONLY be a fuel effecient car it sold like hotcakes as the trend to look like you care about the environment was just beginning.

Where other automakers tried to do the most natural approach which was to fully integrate fuel effiency in normal looking cars, Toyotas first real shot at it struck gold.

The Prius got focus back on what toyota was doing in the automotive world. Those who didn't want a fugly car like the Prius, but still wanted to look cutting edge got a camry.

DO U HAV NUMBR???

IUNNO I JUS WANT 2 C IF DIS B TROO CUZ IT SOUND PRETTY RIDICULUZZZ????

AMERIKKKA NED 2 HAV COMMUNIST GOVT BCUZ WE R BEIN CHOKE BAI D-REGULATION

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

YOU STUPID CUNT

that's easy. glasses, pocket protectors and TI83s.
u b oversimplifyin

y summa dem wan wear short in wintertime??? y wan wear JEEN SHORT??? y lyk 2 ware FREE T-SHIRT outside of gym???

MANDEM b dressin lyk kid sumtime 2... I DUN GET IT????

u b oversimplifyin

y summa dem wan wear short in wintertime??? y wan wear JEEN SHORT??? y lyk 2 ware FREE T-SHIRT outside of gym???

MANDEM b dressin lyk kid sumtime 2... I DUN GET IT????

we spend all day indoors. the jeans shorts are for getting as much sun as possible. we may be azn but we don't want to be pasty motherfuckers. for engineers, getting free t-shirts is like copping a feel without getting slapped. we'll take that shit whenever we can and we'll take it proudly.