worst (sufu) waywt fits

I originally had a slate crewneck on, but it's an old shirt that doesn't fit that well anymore plus, i've been leaning towards vnecks lately in the heat. I don't even know how to pinroll nor do i quite understand what it is exactly. I just rolled them up a bit because of the heat and to mix it up but it just got sloppy after running around campus

jay- the more i see it; do you have more pics of the chick? post the series plz

if i wanted to go in a different direction:

[robi] this is the intended design of the outfit and just something outside the only paradigm your feeble mind can comprehend. If all you can think about is relaxed sailors or highwater pants on superhot 8 year old girls than you are idiots and your minds are filled with garbage [/robi]

Son of a bitch... My neg rep failed, I hit enter...

reputation_neg.gifworst waywt fits 09-13-2007 01:43 PM stuntastic REVENGE!!!

Mission accomplished, don't worry. :D Did i neg rep you? I don't even remember.

Dear Chronoaug,

Please refrain from posting "What are you wearing today's" for a period of 5 days before you creep into FAM0US status. There is a small chance that after 5 days, the sufu community will see your next fit as being fresh. If you absolutely must post in the waywt thread, please stick with just words for a while.

Sincerely,

Your Supportive Friends

volcomdawgkn0.jpg

Army Surplus

Volcom

Domino Raw Denim

Some Kicks nawt shown

my friend taka from japan saw this. this is what he has to say about it in his own broken english:

you look like a fall out boy. T-shit is like indian present. you wear beanie very funny. you dress like japanese college student. i don't like.

hmm...

1381786069_c62fe51cbf.jpg

noname vneck

homemade: necklace, bracelet, ring

thrift faconnable cargos

wwii d-buckles

cottonduck said something like this guy is trying to dress all paratrooper and that this shit's kinda lacking/etc. not that i personally enjoy this kinda look(even if it were perfectly executed), but i just think it could work so much better if he wasn't this chunky. guy would probably need at least 1-2 extra parachutes just to survive a 5 story building jump.

wdyw_104_1.jpg

these sandals are so bad. on every level. i'm actually one of the few that support sandals on this forum, but these are so terrible.

dsc8198co3.jpg

and i know people are going to post this in best waywt so i don't feel bad about putting it here, but this seems so forced....maybe as individual pieces they might work, but something about this seems like he spent way too much time and way too much money on this outfit this morning.

and i know people are going to post this in best waywt so i don't feel bad about putting it here, but this seems so forced....maybe as individual pieces they might work, but something about this seems like he spent way too much time and way too much money on this outfit this morning.

I think it's a little hard to judge that type of aesthetic, especially when you usually compare it to very generic 't-shirt and jeans' type outfits. I don't feel that it's forced really, cause things looks of that type of aesthetic that isn't the norm all could be piled under forced. I don't like that particular outfit mainly because I don't like the design of the pants.

I think it's a little hard to judge that type of aesthetic, especially when you usually compare it to very generic 't-shirt and jeans' type outfits. I don't feel that it's forced really, cause things looks of that type of aesthetic that isn't the norm all could be piled under forced. I don't like that particular outfit mainly because I don't like the design of the pants.

i'm comparing it to mainly his other waywt's....and also those of the same dress...i could care less if it isn't the norm or whatever passes as the norm on this forum these days.

i think the extremity is why i'd consider that look to be one of my favorites. it isnt as... refined as most of his others, which is probably why i like it so much. that, and it looks like something i'd totally wear (but get bashed for wearing on styleforum)!

now i get why some people really loathe my taste in clothing!

At first I didn't like it either, but when you look at it, it all fits together. While some people may hate his pants, I applaud them. If he wore the same tight black pants he's usually seen in, it definitely wouldn't go in this thread, but I personally don't think it'd achieve the same effect. And just by looking at the pants, it shows exactly the right amount of skin it needed to to balance the amount of dark clothing he's wearing. Usually I wouldn't like something with cut-aways like that, because people just can't pull it off, but I believe still did.

I can see why people don't like it though: Compared to the rest of Stills fits, it's not as slick. While there may be a general "feel" of his fits that are similar to say, chris', they're completely different because chris' clothing isn't as smooth as stills. However, with this fit, it's much more chopped up, and more busy than his other fits, and thus isn't what we'd accept as a normal fit (coming from still of course).

It's loud, and it's different, but I have to agree with chris in that because it's so different from his other fits, it elevates it. It's not costume-y like de gutes fits, but it carefully treads the line, which is why it is special.

And much like in that discussion between jeepster and jmatsu on the issue of "swagger" being able to come through in a WAYWT pic, the feeling I'm getting from still's pic is that this isn't a costume, and somehow, he's able to pull off the combination completely.

i'm comparing it to mainly his other waywt's....and also those of the same dress...i could care less if it isn't the norm or whatever passes as the norm on this forum these days.

poly, i agree it looks forced. its almost as if the top and the bottom give too much of the same vibe. it's better than most of the shit on here though, still.

and yet at the same time, i feel like chris could pull it...

my friend taka from japan saw this. this is what he has to say about it in his own broken english:

you look like a fall out boy. T-shit is like indian present. you wear beanie very funny. you dress like japanese college student. i don't like.

i like this new concept of bashing collaborations, specially because of the broken english in which it is provided.

noname vneck

homemade: necklace, bracelet, ring

thrift faconnable cargos

wwii d-buckles

cottonduck said something like this guy is trying to dress all paratrooper and that this shit's kinda lacking/etc. not that i personally enjoy this kinda look(even if it were perfectly executed), but i just think it could work so much better if he wasn't this chunky. guy would probably need at least 1-2 extra parachutes just to survive a 5 story building jump.

You're high, that guy looks average to slightly buff, in fact he pretty much has the kind of build I'd expect from someone who was actually in the army.

yo mayne i aint even kno wut 2 sai didz nigga heed b mad FAT WT?????Ff?????

I AINT EVEN MAK SENSE SHIT JUST B SO FUKIN FAT LYK JOHN CGOODMAN SHIT B FUKIN FAT WTF/???

IGGA B SKINYN 2 MAD SKINNEEE NIGGA FAT HEAD? WTF?? IF HE KOVER FACE HE B OKAAAAY?? OKKKKKAKAAY????

WTF???/