worst (sufu) waywt fits

I'm gonna nominate myself for a worst waywt.

The shirt I was wearing in the meet up pic was too fucking small.

I didn't look in the mirror before I went out and should have zipped up my jacket to hide my man boobies.

Too much fucking fast food, need to stick to size L.

lol, i love when people deck themselves out in expensive ass gear, yet it's completely un-noticeable to the public...so pointless.

I don't think you necessarily need to stand out, I'm all for subtleness. but in this case it wasn't un-noticeable, it looked dumb.

I'm not entirely sure if hes wearing a tan colored shirt, but if the dude is actually bare chested this might belong in the next level thread.

I'm gonna nominate myself for a worst waywt.

The shirt I was wearing in the meet up pic was too fucking small.

I didn't look in the mirror before I went out and should have zipped up my jacket to hide my man boobies.

Too much fucking fast food, need to stick to size L.

yet you were about to purchase a box tee from me in an XL? :confused:

i realize that every picture i post in this thread is of a girl, but seriously, what the fucking hell?

680vvwm.jpg

i think im harder on women because whether you're in hussein chalayan or forever 21, it's so easy to look good when you've got so many options.

i realize that every picture i post in this thread is of a girl, but seriously, what the fucking hell?

680vvwm.jpg

i think im harder on women because whether you're in hussein chalayan or forever 21, it's so easy to look good when you've got so many options.

woooord. The only way to look bad as a chick is if you're TRYING. She's just making it known that she doesn't want to fuck any of us.

seriously a girl can go into almost any store and pull off a nice outfit that fits well

wish we had that luxury...

girls could look great in nothing but mall clothing if they want, ha

my girlfriend mostly shops at mandee, target, kohls, and this store urban behavior, and she puts together great outfits for a great price all the time, and tells me: "Why can't you go into stores like that and find all your clothes?"

ha

velour-stripe-back.jpgvelour-stripe-front.jpg

everything seems to fit terribly in this. The back buttoned cardigan is straining across his back, and the fit is definitely not flattering. Rise on jeans is too low (i think they are a women's cut i have sold) and shoes just look out of place with the outfit.