worst (sufu) waywt fits

I'm still trying to figure out why peoples' defense to them wearing shit and getting ripped on by Sufu is that it is "just a fashion forum" , or they were just wearing thrift shit for kicks, or something along those lines.

YES. CORRECT. IT IS A FASHION FORUM. THAT MEANS WHEN YOU POST A PICTURE OF YOURSELF LOOKING FUCKING RETARDED YOU GET HATED ON. BECAUSE YOUR FASHION SUCKS ON A FASHION FORUM.

I feel more peaceful now

i think its how terribly shapeless the jeans look, the shitty lacing of the sk8s, the pose, the fact that the tuck is so obvious he might as well have stirrup jeans on, and the averageness of the top of the fit

I agree with you looking back on it. Hey thanks you guys that posted constructive criticism because im just a guy who used to just toss shit on in the morning and i decided i wanted to be better dressed. So honestly im happy you guys are ragging on it rofl, it wasnt very inspired ill give you that

I agree with you looking back on it. Hey thanks you guys that posted constructive criticism because im just a guy who used to just toss shit on in the morning and i decided i wanted to be better dressed. So honestly im happy you guys are ragging on it rofl, it wasnt very inspired ill give you that

so not only do you have a hard time dressing yourself (i didn't throw you in here), you're vegan, and from what you've wrote, seem like a total pansy (you bascially just got on your knees and offered to blow the entire supertrash collective). you can try to play it off or laugh about it, but deep down your crying your emo heart out.

wowzers, well actually i came here for advice and was trying to be nice because i think alot of you have pretty unique styles and want to try to find my own. I guess if trying to be nice means being a pansy than whatever im down with that. I think i should have lurked more now because i wasn't aware of a "supertrash" collective which im assuming is some sort of elitist thing that most forums have? i think that several of you gave good advice.

wowzers, well actually i came here for advice and was trying to be nice because i think alot of you have pretty unique styles and want to try to find my own. I guess if trying to be nice means being a pansy than whatever im down with that. I think i should have lurked more now because i wasn't aware of a "supertrash" collective which im assuming is some sort of elitist thing that most forums have? i think that several of you gave good advice.

mc_donalds_b.jpg

THANK YOU COME AGAIN

3rd WAYWT for the win...

Cold as fuck.

100_0296.jpg

This get up is trash. Hear me out.

The kicks are fresh. Hell even the denim is fresh. BUT that is NOT how you wear those kicks with those jeans. You're gonna be runnin' around with them kicks you NEED to sag them jeans. They look like they're riding up your crack.

But what really sets this get up 'off' is the furry zip up. WTF is that thing? Burn the top. Throw on a flannel and sag your jeans and you'd have a classic get up.

There is constructive criticism within my rant.

Let me fix that quote for you.

3rd WAYWT for the LOSS...

UGLY as fuck.

This get up is trash. Hear me out.

The kicks are fresh. Hell even the denim is fresh. BUT that is NOT how you wear those kicks with those jeans. You're gonna be runnin' around with them kicks you NEED to sag them jeans. They look like they're riding up your crack.

But what really sets this get up 'off' is the furry zip up. WTF is that thing? Burn the top. Throw on a flannel and sag your jeans and you'd have a classic get up.

There is constructive criticism within my rant.

Let me fix that quote for you.

i think it's the repro hi0rise denims....

dun look good wit nikez. if dem shooz were sum converse r bf goodrichez then it wud b mad kool...wit a denims roll lyk cotton. also wai jkt end @ da waist is kool 4 repro denims but not 4 wit sneekr.

sneekrs is fresh tho just need sum other jeenzu or shirtjkt

78, Im waiting for my red rep. If you dont, youre getting a red rep for disappointing me.

I wish I could holmes but I've been spreading too much 'love' on that Supreme thread lately... "I turn my wheels the other way so the graphics last longer"... yeah shit's awesome in there.

Yea, bobo, i needed a different shirt but the pants were mainly a comfort thing since i was up really early for classes. I tried to look for a better top but as i was running late i gave up. I mainly like the aa shirt for layering with non-blanks but in the fl summer, tops run thin for me. Top advice?

The whole ubiquitous thing is understandable but then again, with the exception of about 4-5 people, most of people's fits and individual peices have a "been there done that" kinda vibe to them. But yea, i wasn't particularly proud of this or anything.

They're actually rolled and i agree. The roll was a lot tighter earlier and looked a lot cleaner silhouette wise. I took the pic after i got back from classes however, and it fell off a bit. I guess i should've tightened em' back up before i took the pic as the look at the bottom was not intended.

those sandals in the pic are pretty hot though.