worst (sufu) waywt fits

I just can't believe uparmoured took the time to look through caches to find that; seems kinda petty/defensive to me. Whatever though, internet is serious business or so i have read.

More importantly, how come we haven't seen these tommy hilfigger capris in a waywt recenty, DD? I still don't know what the vagina is doing in here? Fit is fine.

Yeah... generally people dress like they went to school, that's the point. Shirt untucked, tie half done up, illegal white trainers rather than shoes.

Hell, there was a hell of a lot of evidence of me owning some shitty, shitty stuff (2004 was dominated by dodgy Diesel jeans, dodgier trucker caps, white low-profile trainers)... but for some reason he went for the school disco club night picture, perhaps for maximum embarassment potential.

quote]

double d,

sorry, but the fact that you took that pic down is so pussy. i can't decide which caused me to to lose more respect for you. that fit or the actual act of taking it down. lame.

Some of his pieces blow, but the overall fit of his clothing is decent.

fit...clothing...decent?

i think the jeans look awkward as fuck and whats up, now? tweak your belt out to make sure everyone can see your green and red? sloppy and conceited, great!

fuck that.

yawn

Do the couple british people I 'know' say hella because of the internet and us fuckers or do you guys actually say that?

There was an episode of southpark where cartman used it constantly to the point where it was a focal point of the episode.

I'm glad i'm not alone in noticing the evacuation paper on the door before the fit.

fit...clothing...decent?

i think the jeans look awkward as fuck and whats up, now? tweak your belt out to make sure everyone can see your green and red? sloppy and conceited, great!fuck that.

yawn

BZ, dae's (un)intentional? display of his gucci belt is in accordance with what Koreans refer to as "myungpoom" -- which basically means placing a great value in wearing and owning readily identifiable high fashion labels.

Grasping as much "myungpoom" is not only preferable, it is the law, as such, it will be achieved by any means necessary -- or else its game over. If that involves the tweaking of a belt to show the gucci colorway, so be it.