worst (sufu) waywt fits

photo.jpg

LOTR_II_Sam.1jpg.jpg

haha. i was actually gonna post that myself, but i gave you guys a bit to come up with it.

and please don't feel bad. i have actually gotten quite a kick out of having 2 pages dedicated to the size of my head. its pretty rad.

and to someone who said that i thought you'd be impressed by my marc tee. please. it was $20.

haha. i was actually gonna post that myself, but i gave you guys a bit to come up with it.

and please don't feel bad. i have actually gotten quite a kick out of having 2 pages dedicated to the size of my head. its pretty rad.

and to someone who said that i thought you'd be impressed by my marc tee. please. it was $20.

twenty DORRA??

fuk, impressive..............

I think what people are pointing out is that his entire outfit looks like he was dressed by superfuture. In the real world that doesn't matter because nobody knows superfuture and his fit is ok (not best, not worst). But on here, when a poster gets criticized in his first fits and then comes back wearing supreme/aa x dior/nudie/apc x chucks/vans it feels kinda off.

My only critique of the fit is that the tshirt is too narrow at the waist. The hips look too wide in comparison to the waist which creates a slightly feminine silhouette.

"lol dressed bai internetz" and clothes being played out is played out. There is nothing wrong with his outfit besides personal preferences. Shit's fine. Don't worry, in a few months ann d, ro, julius, and jil will all be played out. Hopefully those wrangler 5 star relaxed cut premium denims that i've seen in so many commercials will be back in by then.

I think what people are pointing out is that his entire outfit looks like he was dressed by superfuture. In the real world that doesn't matter because nobody knows superfuture and his fit is ok (not best, not worst). But on here, when a poster gets criticized in his first fits and then comes back wearing supreme/aa x dior/nudie/apc x chucks/vans it feels kinda off.

Basically.