ooe yofukuten & co. denim contest

Flash

After a walk around Chinatown, also make a short trip to the old parts of Jakarta...

ipSibgPEWjeci.JPG

Main square of the old city, all of it was built by the dutch during the colonial era.

irLflXOkazxr3.JPG

Stranded Spongebob

ibc6hlt4Y2tGrO.JPG

Another shot in sunlight

iLE0sVtOwk8Jj.JPG

Sadly most of this building is in dilapidated mess....

iEQZiP9MMiX2f.JPG

i1OaoOYIhx3ao.JPG

Ironically, the decaying condition becomes a magnet for model photography

ibzfNkULnR35H9.JPG

ibkMTrOshjDQUO.JPG

i8qtwF1X4pPtg.JPG

Pre-wedding photography is also popular here.

And on that pretty somber note...

Happy Chinese New Year to everyone celebrating!

:)

That picture of Spongebob picture cracked me up, what a strange thing to see. This time last year I was working in a restaurant with Chinese chefs and that was some incredible eating... Flash, I'm jealous. Maybe I'll celebrate by working on my egg and tomato stir fry, I recently tried my hand at it after missing it desperately from when aforementioned Chinese chefs would cook it for employee meals.

mini inspiration LA post...I'll have more in the inspiration thread but here's a few:

mr. clutch/lighting and tsujimoto-san. tsujimoto was the coolest dude, kept saying "chicago!" when I walked past him (i told him thats where i was from) and he gave my gf and I candy! haha

8470262958_f8955d0eab_z.jpg

8469170359_589282397f_z.jpg

mr carpe denim

8470264772_13d0cc4e9f_z.jpg

8469170005_8a1e1187ab_z.jpg

random guy

8469169841_1059350e55_z.jpg

8469169695_2f37d10ecc_z.jpg

8470263432_061af3afbb_z.jpg

8469168991_8d46b64c84_z.jpg

Edited by aho

Plus rep for in n out. What are those fries called again - is it something like animal fries? They have a weird secret menu for those in the know.

Haha yup animal style...i prefer fries well done, animal style...also double double animal style for the burgers!

i dont generally mess with animal style fries. I do fuck with the double double though. In fact, I might have to cop some in n out for lunch. only thing I dont like about them is that their cups and shit have john 3:16 stamped on them. I prefer my biblical references to be non-existent.

Not sure I've posted a pic showing the fit on these since Sept 1st. These have gotten pretty tight up top, not quite as evident in this front pic though. Been wearing my Oki's lately on days I want that more relaxed fit.

DSC00766.JPG

Jyoni is not allowed in any more Sufu contests, it's not even fair. And I've never had the pleasure of having In And Out, but when it comes to fast food the regional chains always seem to be the best.

Edited by Ignaurus

lookin' good ignaurus...thinking of washing my jeans pretty soon, they're getting that whole winter moist feeling (not sure if that makes sense) on the inside but i'll probably wait til after next weekend...NYC ooe head's, look out! ;)

jyoni, you know what we're all waiting for ;)

Edited by aho

:blush2: You flatter me guys. I wear them hard but my combs are always shite and everything winds up with a real thrashed look. Wait and see, this contest will yield so many awesome pairs! Lots of clean buttery fades without all the damage.

I have to re-wash some areas before updates. I dabbed citrus goo-gone on some caked-on glue and the goo-gone didn't wash out. It's evaporated now and ready for a quick spot wash later tonight.

***ignaurus I love that fit.

Edited by jyoni

dang it jyoni, your pair is so ridiculous everytime i see them haha...any updates?!? ;)

i have a ton of pictures to upload (mostly food) but here's a peak:

8494423336_70bbcfed46_z.jpg

come on guys, lets not let this thread slip to the 2nd page of sufu!

Edited by aho

These are taken indoors with no flash, but the color is pretty accurate. The yoke, pockets and traintracks are all coming along nicely.

8495274314_3dbb5fb294_z.jpg

8495273584_2d9690a950_z.jpg

8495275506_ca2689d3ae_z.jpg

8495276038_908bb7f97e_z.jpg

The fades are very mellow so far, but I like what's developing. I've also been babying that patch. It has seen a hot soak, two hot washes, and two trips through a dryer, and I think the oiling is all that is keeping it from dying each time.

Edited by rayw44