good hip hop

I'm pretty sure every krs track in history has at least a vocal gunshot and at most a scientific explanation of why he is the absolute personification of hip hop not only as a school of thought but a set of principles that explain the earths cosmic biology.

Unfortunately its 100% true. He was totally Def Squad back in the day. Bust out your Eric Onasis joint and look at track 14with "Teflon Da Don". Does he sound familiar?

Yup.

im on this.

also, i want to publically apologize for every bad word i ever said about drake. his new emo-womanizer style is probably EXACTLY what i wished he was doing before, so im cool now. he my boy from now on.

hey nerds

shut up

-r0SuxQib58

I bump Inlgorius Basturd errrday. You shut up.

it would have broken my heart to admit had my heart not already been broken by his last two tracks. let the boy emote.

I dont know if we can continue to be e-friends. Where do we go from here? Things will never be the same.

Oh yeah I need to zip up that Theo London shit and send it your way...you'll have pm's in a few.

So what's the word on this Big Sean album? I haven't listened to it. Does it suck bawls as some have suggested?

It's far from special, It's a pretty generic and boring album! I'm not a fan to start with. But it's not really that bad, just boring! The same ol Drake flow/Bog Sean flow

Solid KL project.

Rigarmortus

Ronald Reagan Era

Chapter Six

Fuck Your Ethnicity

Hol' Up

A.D.H.D

Poe Man's Dreams

edit:

By the way, anyone listen to the Samiyam--Sam Baker's record yet?

Samiyam-Sam_Bakers_Album_b.jpg

It's good so far.