good hip hop

I'd be ther with you if I was around. Aes's new project (hail mary Mallon) looks pretty promising, I have a copy waiting to picked up tomorrow. Rob sonic is meh, but it's easier to digest if you don't watch the videos. Dudes a competent rapper but looking at him makes me feel like comic book guy jumped in the cipher. Beats are great though. I've seen Aesop two or three times and as long as he hasn't started smoking again, he should be pretty good. What's the haps on this Kimya Dawson shit? I'm not up on that.

Did you grab that Mallon album yet? I'm listening to it right now and its extra dope. The show was alright too.

Did you grab that Mallon album yet? I'm listening to it right now and its extra dope. The show was alright too.

Ya I listened through once. I wish it was an Aesop solo joint. Rob kinda gets tiresome after 25 minutes. His voice doesn't have the kookiness to pull off the style Aesop makes seem effortless. By no means am I saying the records wack, I've just been bumpin then new blu alot more and hav'nt gone back to Mallon. I also copped the Travis barker lp and I am not ashamed to say it's fucking awesome.

oh yeah that reminds me, can anyone supply me with a song that has the sterotypical "BUH BUH BUH BUH" vocal gun sounds in it? preferably without a beat behind it so i can get a clean rip. I know i've heard it a million times but can't seem to recall a specific track. help me NESK you're my only hope :'(

Minou, the beat is much better than the rappers though

well i have to agree to a certain extend buttttt they're not horrible. i like what they offer. nah'mean?

aside, 1 of them mentioned me on twitter for listening to the track and is now following me. i'm like stoked. lol

oh yeah that reminds me, can anyone supply me with a song that has the sterotypical "BUH BUH BUH BUH" vocal gun sounds in it? preferably without a beat behind it so i can get a clean rip. I know i've heard it a million times but can't seem to recall a specific track. help me NESK you're my only hope :'(

about 30 seconds into krs - remix for p is free there is one quick "Buh"

you could definitely grab what you need from this tho, i have dl links if you need.

bart b more - brap

f-ZvtbIStfk