good hip hop

Skeme

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bP4ZNZv5Yvo?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bP4ZNZv5Yvo?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="390" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

word

one of my favorite cuts from that album

packed with classics.

Any you guys ever listen to that Wu Tang vs The Beatles Magical Mystery Chambers that came out by Tom Caruana a few months ago? So much better than that Grey Albums shit..I guess hes making a another, Wu Tang vs Jimi Hendrix. Can't wait, but I'd rather just hear different rapper mashed with Beatles. I'm thinking Eminem or Lil Wayne

I think blu does that on purpose. His last few mixtapes have had very poor quality iirc.

Well, on purpose, or he has 0 clue how to engineer an album.

Yo n/m on that. Probly too much hassle. I just found it online even though it's mostly sold out scows the normal hip hop sites that still carry wax. Did you get the 7" with it? It's included with the lp I just ordered but there's no info on what it's all about, I'm assuming it's the insomNia ep but I'm hoping it's something nerdier.

good find... blu is great

cant get this song out of my head

_mjg71CASbE

o fuck i haven't heard this in like 5 years at least. this album was my shit for a hot minute when i was 17/18. had to order this record off of... not giant peach... some weird website... i dunno. but i got the "official" version of the grey album during the five minutes it was being sold in the same order. thank you for reminding me this exists i've missed this shit

All this talk about Juicy J... I still like him but like I always say about any of the three 6 stuff, his older shit was WAY better than the Rubba Band Business tapes.

edit: err 'all this talk' was a page back but whatever.

xpost from tumblr

467134179-1.jpg

http://greenovamusic.bandcamp.com/album/chandelier

"So i only just finished my first listen of this, and its immediately blown my fucking mind.

Main Attraktionz been releasing some real next level shit for a minute now but the production on this joint paired with that hushed out mellow Mondre & Squdda flow is like nothing I’ve ever heard before, plus they have totally pushed their song writing ability to a new level. I’m going to have to pay more attention to Julian Wass and L.W.H who produced this.

Main Attraktionz makin all the right moves right now, working with all these real talented producers who compliment them so well; and just pushing it, always pushing it. Go cop this, it’s free."

not giant peach... some weird website... i dunno.

sandboxautomatic all day. Atleast thats where I got all my shit back in the day (and still, actually) because they always send out dope promo material.