good hip hop

When I watching alot of MTV Asia last month, I was astonished by the shit they have going on over there. There was one video of a flamboyantly gay Chinese dude rapping his ass off and dancing like a maniac. He could have been talking about being prison raped by somali refugees for all I knew, but one thing was for certain, that was my shit right then and there.

You cant take a joke seriously?

Are you fucking retarded?

U-MILDLY-ANNOYED.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=camron-u-mad

i am done

@NESK interesting. have u listened to any korean hip hop joints? epik high, kero one, MYK etc

Sounds like everything else but I like the song and the video especially.

Im sorta pissed now because I've got a bunch of ideas for videos in my head and that was one of them. I need to hook up with a director...

I had my itunes on shuffle today and it started playing the first track off of Diary of An American Witchdoctor... the shit was so smooth, I listened to the whole album. I don't have any other Witchdoctor stuff, but Diary of An American Witchdoctor was perfect for vibing out. Anyone else feelin his stuff?

here's a few tracks that I liked:

Cr8n8Mf65cs&feature=related

hTvYNVvg-Qg&feature=related

f9U7thCzUYI&feature=related

New Prodigy EP is out. I'm incredibly biased when it comes to queens rappers so it's as good to me as anything he's ever done. YMMV.