good hip hop

I like Mac Miller, he might not be the illest out there, but he has some nice chill songs.

Pmm2X0WkBPc

Rapping over mgmt:

QT8eWoRweKE

Best Day Ever drops today, I hope it's good. That DOnald Trump shit ain't no masterpiece, but if all the material stays at about that level (lil' bit higher would be cool) it's gonna be decent at least. Songs to play at house parties or just chillin with friends, I think his are perfectly adequate for that sort of thing. We'll see (hear) soon enough.

[nice beatz]

yo heflys if you enjoy cosmogramma that means you enjoy flylo's most experimental work yet, so you might like some of his old "vintage" shit from 06-07:

YMq9Q_cWwWY

isweetberrywine

3C_3FC9AJTI

you might also enjoy hudson mohawke if you haven't already heard:

zeprbWirQaU

also on grooveshark check out his song APPLE CORES. best track from him imo and one of the better beats i've heard in a while.... not on utube for some reason.

i have a feeling one day my child will ask me what i was doing when the nuclear reactors melted down and made japan a radioactive wasteland, and all i will be able to say is 'mourning nate dogg', and that child will never respect me again.

i have a feeling one day my child will ask me what i was doing when the nuclear reactors melted down and made japan a radioactive wasteland, and all i will be able to say is 'mourning nate dogg', and that child will never respect me again.

Daddy, tell me about Nate Dogg?

Well son. It all started with a fateful ride through Compton...

h-sElsAjbOY

slapper

comme_yes.gifcomme_yes.gifcomme_yes.gifcomme_yes.gifcomme_yes.gifcomme_yes.gifcomme_yes.gifcomme_yes.gif

so is this. THE ANIMATION IS SO COOL

vSpXsk5vnW4

kinda annoyed at the "Lil' P" animation but based god forgives