good hip hop

if stealing some snacks from a corner store is worth a video then what the fuck.

this just makes them look like pricks.

typical skater behavior. swoopin on shit might not be worth a video but it was worth the marketing/promoting for their new song. vid has over 8k views now from the past 5 days.

no different than lil b filming music videos in churches, wiz khalifa's smoking session vids (why would anyone want to watch some dude smoke weed right?), soulja boy making dance videos and all that bs...this is all to promote themselves and the shit they love doing.

and the beat is fucking swag.

or should i say THWAG

#thwag me the fuck out

We were doing real well for a page there, then the conversation seems to have drifted back to OFWGKTA & Lil' B.............

trax!:

"i quit smokin wit hataz back in 2000 and 4" is my favorite line in a minute. this whole album is surprisingly good.

ISBSF3Ah9K8

wish there was no Nas on this track but w/ev at least it's only the hook.

AOs3WQJhX5c

pete rock is just crazy. i was 6 when he made this

L6NMCc0DUeU

irKgzuAZA6M

all madlib's production for dudley perkins is godmode:

AcahMZFh3X8

I see like 4 Dilla posts and NESK is nowhere to be found. He must be on vacation. He's going to be so pissed when he gets back.

That video is pretty dope.. Tyler is actually talented and is creating interesting music, unlike most of OF. I feel like he and Earl are the only ones from OF that possess the creativity to branch out of the horrorcore genre and stay relevant in the long run. Anyway, I don't want to push this thread back into a discussion about OF/Lil B, so here's an unrelated song from Cam'ron's first album:

stZKBqcU-kE

Tried to find Rockin and Rollin as that's my favorite song from Confessions of Fire, but I'm pretty sure it's not on youtube. Lame.

^sorry, I gotta make one more comment. I agree that Mellowhype isn't really horrorcore.. either way, Hodgy Beats sucks in my opinion and his shit just doesn't seem that different than mainstream bs coming out nowadays. Left Brain is alright but I feel like he doesn't have the ability to do anything on his own and needs to be carried by frontmen like Tyler.

Anyway, that song you posted is dope. Here's another non-OF one.. haven't seen any Pac posted in here yet:

KB7cV3oJQFc

I see like 4 Dilla posts and NESK is nowhere to be found. He must be on vacation. He's going to be so pissed when he gets back.

come on, dog. am i really that much of a crumudgeon? i just know when he was really in his prime and was around to see it. nowadays he gets remembered for his leftovers or by some hangers-on that are trying to make a name for themselves off his talent. its like paying homage to guru's legacy by playing a solar track. just cause these cats left too quick, doesnt mean everything they put out before dying is brilliant. like any other artist, they peaked at one point or another in their career. thats the shit i hold dear, and later for all this other bullshit and undue praise from people who arent familiar with the real gems. we shouldnt be handing out cool points to kids who only own tupacs post-humous catalog either, ya know.