good hip hop

also, I didn't realize the dude you guys were talking about a few pages ago was Donald Glover. I'm late to mad music shit apparently. I've only heard one song, but he's kinda good, but it's so fucking hard not to get past his voice. I'm not sure if it's actually his voice or the fact that I hear Troy.

it's even harder to watch him and not see Troy/derrickcomedy/mystery team. I kinda like his shit though so maybe I'll keep trying. I'm down for some nerd swag :(

it's like somewhere between the best joke rap I've seen and any of the new dudes doing the wayne flow

also, gotta keep my hood rep:

I had completely slept on this du

B5eT6TaEtPI

Higher+Learning+Tour+166869_192524444092992_1000000.jpg

Went to that shit in Sacramento tonight.^^^

Fashawn and Evidence fucking raped and pillaged. Great show.

However...I left after like 15 mintues of solo Blu. Shit was unbearable. Dude forgot the lyrics to the shit he was supposed to perform so he rapped the same shit over some Flying Lotus shit that was horribly DJed. Went on for like 10 minutes after struggling through his original set trying to remember the lyrics to shit from Below The Heavens.

2EytQaJCX4w

Wish he would have done that shit. Fuck seeing Blu live. What sucks is that after the twitter rape that he got from sucking at the show, dude will probably never come back to Sac again.

random, Fashawn is like 5'3'/5'4'', did not expect that shit.

enjoying Young L's mixtape

loving the interesting production. some of it kinda reminds me soulja's 30thousand 100million...but only 30k 100m times better. L and based lord should start making music together again

Dld-bemyQc8

synth synthsynth synthsynthsynth synthsynthsynthsynthsynth synthsynthsynthsynthsynthsynth(bass drops)

Higher+Learning+Tour+166869_192524444092992_1000000.jpg

However...I left after like 15 mintues of solo Blu. Shit was unbearable. Dude forgot the lyrics to the shit he was supposed to perform so he rapped the same shit over some Flying Lotus shit that was horribly DJed. Went on for like 10 minutes after struggling through his original set trying to remember the lyrics to shit from Below The Heavens.

2EytQaJCX4w

Wish he would have done that shit. Fuck seeing Blu live. What sucks is that after the twitter rape that he got from sucking at the show, dude will probably never come back to Sac again.

random, Fashawn is like 5'3'/5'4'', did not expect that shit.

yo would you say blu had an off night or did you get the impression he just sucks live generally? hes a dude im really waiting to see live. hed probably break my streak of not going to rap shows, unless hed be a dissapointment. id hate to get my hopes up and just have my 'rap shows suck nowadays' suspicions reaffirmed.