good hip hop

So do any of you LA hip hop heads want to join me for the Aesop/Kimya Dawson show on Friday (yeah i dont really get how they came together either). I cant get any of my friends to even humor the idea of going to see Aesop. Much less Kimya Dawson.

I'd be ther with you if I was around. Aes's new project (hail mary Mallon) looks pretty promising, I have a copy waiting to picked up tomorrow. Rob sonic is meh, but it's easier to digest if you don't watch the videos. Dudes a competent rapper but looking at him makes me feel like comic book guy jumped in the cipher. Beats are great though. I've seen Aesop two or three times and as long as he hasn't started smoking again, he should be pretty good. What's the haps on this Kimya Dawson shit? I'm not up on that.

I'd be ther with you if I was around. Aes's new project (hail mary Mallon) looks pretty promising, I have a copy waiting to picked up tomorrow. Rob sonic is meh, but it's easier to digest if you don't watch the videos. Dudes a competent rapper but looking at him makes me feel like comic book guy jumped in the cipher. Beats are great though. I've seen Aesop two or three times and as long as he hasn't started smoking again, he should be pretty good. What's the haps on this Kimya Dawson shit? I'm not up on that.

Yeah this will be my...I dunno how many times seeing Aesop. At least the tenth time. I'll hit this shit up even If I have to do it alone, I cant get enough Ace-riggidy-rock.

Kimya Dawson is, as far as I know, a lesbian folk rock singer. I've only heard a few songs and apparently they have a collaboration coming out so it should be interesting.

Big Boi, Big KRIT, G-Side, DB49, Yela, Jackie Chain, Mouse on tha Track, SPACEGHOSTPURRP, Waka, Alley Boy, Starlito.

The south is killing shit right now.

and that's not to mention all the producers.