Shoes that look better with age...

mizanation

dividing up this thread to actual shoes/boots that look better with age and 'look what boots i bought today' will not actually improve the quality of this thread.

this is without a doubt my favorite thread on sufu (together with Warehouse and workshirts threads) and I feel the knowlegde and expertise will significantly disperse and decrease if we would divide up the topics. Show what u bought and show what you rocked; its all good imo.

Narrative ;)

Edit: For further background, I work in an Electronics Engineering environment, supplying military and civil aviation contractors. We have a full engineering plant on site, although I work in the more delicate field of micro electronics.

Makes me wanna put my boots on here =) You guys have never seen a shine.

Because I don't want to, is that ok with you Fresco?

Edit: That sounds a little harsh, I apologise, just bothers me having my motives questions by people who I have never met. The actual reason is that the Whites have a single leather sole, and company rules stipulate that we must have a none slip sole.

Wesco has a pair of factory second Packers that are kind of interesting (brown with black captoes) - but they're 13EEEE. I normally wear a 13EE - so far as I can tell, the difference there isn't huge - about a tenth of an inch in width, maybe?

Think I could get away with the extra width, given a pair of thick socks or insole?

269320.jpg

Jonah Hill came into SESF yesterday and was wearing those exact boots.

Just cleaned & shined my chestnut RMW Craftsman in yearling. I don't wear them much during the heat of summer but they are now ready for the cooler months. They came out looking pretty well, IMO.

DSC_9477.jpg

DSC_9487.jpg

I purchased these (and a black pair) ~2.5 yrs ago from Barry at bootsonline.com. Great service from Barry and RMW offers a great value in a whole cut, handcrafted dress boot.

My eyes!

:cool: phew...

Amazing shine!

Just cleaned & shined my chestnut RMW Craftsman in yearling. I don't wear them much during the heat of summer but they are now ready for the cooler months. They came out looking pretty well, IMO.

DSC_9477.jpg

DSC_9487.jpg

I purchased these (and a black pair) ~2.5 yrs ago from Barry at bootsonline.com. Great service from Barry and RMW offers a great value in a whole cut, handcrafted dress boot.