Shoes that look better with age...

mizanation

Wow! Natural chrome excel is an interesting prospect for sure.

Also to get a possible order through you with CXL #8 or even HH would be even more exiting and also perforated toe cap! Sucks that this is limited to only japan. I dont get it. Did white's think they could sell more there than the entire USA and europe all together?

so, after thinking long and hard about my needs in a boot, i decided not to get a pair of bounty hunters, and picked up a pair of brown chromexel alden indys. went to moulded shoe in nyc and was fitted and really loved them. liked the feel of the modified last indys, but they only had them in standard brown, and i wasn't sure i liked the look of the toe on that version. i'd like to see how a broken in pair would look.

highly recommend going in the moulded sole if you are in NYC. great guys, great shop.

Navy is coming soon!

To White's fans: we are considering bringing in Natural Chrome Excel into White's lineup of leathers. We need to get a pretty healthy opening order to make this happen. I just want to put some feelers in the market and see if people would be interested? This leather would be available on all styles including Smoke Jumpers (NW last, Bounty Hunter, Standard) Semi Dress and Oxfords.

Please respond to this post or email me direct:

[email protected]

Thank you all!

Kyle

Baker's Shoes

www.bakershoe.com

Very interested in both the navy and natural CXL mate!!!

My wife surprised me with them. They were supposed to be a father's day present, but a funny set of circumstances forced her to reveal them, ha!

White's new "Classic Worker", black chromexcel....

9b2d16de.jpg

Fantastic riff!

My wife surprised me with them. They were supposed to be a father's day present, but a funny set of circumstances forced her to reveal them, ha!

White's new "Classic Worker", black chromexcel....

9b2d16de.jpg

Pure Sexiness Riff!!!!

thank you for giving us a better peak at the action..

these are sooooooo nice~

your lady took good care of her man, she knows his style~

:D

question:

i believe it is built on a different last then other Whites,

so comparing them to your others...

is the classic worker boot a smaller profile or different toe-box then the SJ or SD??

dose the last feel different?

Nice boots, riff. Again. Still need to recharge...

imag0118jy.jpg

Fixed for you. Nice work!

@ ADH: From what I gather their bullhide is slightly thinner than full-grain 6 to 8 oz. But yeah, texture looks amazing!

@ davichan: I think they call it the classic last - the boot is apparently a re-make of the farmer-rancher.

Fixed for you. Nice work!

quote]

Aha, cheers! I'm using a mate's laptop at the moment as mine went tits-up the other day, and it's not letting me use this site properly...

Those are the Lotus after a coat of dubbin last night, and without polish. Should have some more veldtschoen pics to share later this week...

C&J ebay purchase by any chance?

Nope, although I was watching both of those auctions, if you mean the American seller who was flogging the MTO Islay and Coniston. Both lovely pairs of boots, and damn strange that they both went for exactly the same price...my size, too.

I recycled a few pairs the other day, and used some of the cash to win a pair of Wetherbys, some previously unseen Tricker's Veldtschoen boots, and an old pair of Tecnic veldt shoes.

All for 150, kinda makes up for the Blues getting relegated today...

Nope, although I was watching both of those auctions, if you mean the American seller who was flogging the MTO Islay and Coniston. Both lovely pairs of boots, and damn strange that they both went for exactly the same price...my size, too.

I recycled a few pairs the other day, and used some of the cash to win a pair of Wetherbys, some previously unseen Tricker's Veldtschoen boots, and an old pair of Tecnic veldt shoes.

All for 150, kinda makes up for the Blues getting relegated today...

I'll see you in the Championship :(

You may be right they started out a bit "distressed", but I think they've lived a lot of life since then. look at how they are now distressed and faded along the wrinkles of the leather. I suspect those wrinkles would be particular and unique to how the wearer wears them.