Shoes that look better with age...

mizanation

Done!

SOrry SLAB, I've a feeling I've gone for the same options as yours.

Fro their photos I thought the Derby were an inferior leather to the waxy Tan, but according to Dan, it's the same quality. Plain toe-cap, mid browm latigo, thicker rubbers heels and sole, and he wrote a big asterisk on his scrap of paper that apparently means I might get them for Christmas.

Thanks for your assistance with burning my unearned cash, will re-rep soon as I can...

Denimjunky what was your order time? And how did you find out about the other model you ordered, from memory it was the 65? Is there any model information other than is found on their website?

I ordered 10 days ago and only through their web shop.

It will take around 3 weeks, Ijm afraid. I was told my pair is already in the making!!!!

Btw,I got the 78PTC which I decided from the shots on their site.

I contacted them also last week, I'm supposed to measure my feet so they can advise a size. Denimjunky; what size did you get compared to Red Wing, Whites, alden,...?

Same as in RW US size.

I wear 9 in RW and got a 9 for the WL.

I hope they arent too big. They told me to get that size, tho.

Done!

SOrry SLAB, I've a feeling I've gone for the same options as yours.

Fro their photos I thought the Derby were an inferior leather to the waxy Tan, but according to Dan, it's the same quality. Plain toe-cap, mid browm latigo, thicker rubbers heels and sole, and he wrote a big asterisk on his scrap of paper that apparently means I might get them for Christmas.

Thanks for your assistance with burning my unearned cash, will re-rep soon as I can...

Congrats! Its a great catch for sho.

Cross post from my sale thread:

5190423372_67ac2b3cb5_z.jpg

DSC_0085 by dj_siemprefresco, on Flickr"]5190423372_67ac2b3cb5_z.jpg

DSC_0085 by dj_siemprefresco, on Flickr[/url]

5190420840_48ffcb5a49_z.jpg

DSC_0085 by dj_siemprefresco, on Flickr"]url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/48652490@N00/5190420840/]5190420840_48ffcb5a49_z.jpg[/url]

DSC_0085 by dj_siemprefresco, on Flickr[/url]

5189823217_58713c7eca_z.jpg

DSC_0083 by dj_siemprefresco, on Flickr"]5189823217_58713c7eca_z.jpg

DSC_0083 by dj_siemprefresco, on Flickr[/url]

here's something new I wouldn't mind seeing with a little age. The Context Tanker Boot in Horween's #8 Shell

Stopped by Context tonight and picked up a pair...my first boots in cordovan. Going to require the sacrifice of a couple other pair of boots but I needed a shell pair. I now have the complete Context collection. Will post pics once they get broken in a little.

anyone know where White's gets their chrome excel leather from (horween??)

Paul T; good call, if i don't go for a new pair of White's, i'll definitely pick up the WL boots

Denimjunky; strange, i said i wear size 8 US and they advised me size 7 UK???

Thanks!

Agreed. I never liked jodhpurs much anyway.

really?? Ah man. I think how dude's wearing them is pretty douchey too, but johdpurs are just so... Classy yet interesting. Certainly not the workwear style that gets most love and attention up in here, but I think they're just the right amount of unusual mixed with debonair. One day...

^^ oh jesus, + rep for surviving that shit - 100 degree difference between Edmonton and FL

That's not a 100 degree difference.

Canada works on the Centigrade measure, in the US we use Fahrenheit.

I guess it also depends on where you are in Florida, a lot of the state is only at about 65 fahrenheit.

Ok, back to boots.