Shoes that look better with age...

mizanation

my guess would be that shipton and heneage probably make the whyreds. They definitely make a lot of the shoes that Brooks Brothers sell.

i think shipton and heneage have their shoes made for them by alfred sargent. my understanding was that brooks brothers is mostly made by crockett and jones.

i think shipton and heneage have their shoes made for them by alfred sargent. my understanding was that brooks brothers is mostly made by crockett and jones.

I think the peal and co. line of BB shoes used to be made by Crockett and Jones, but are now rebranded Sargents=Shipton and Heneage. I read that at the fedora lounge a while back. Could be wrong.

Forgot to mention, whatever the case w/r/t brooks bros, you are absolutely right about shipton and heneage being made by sargent.

anyone know if there is a thread of CLOTHES THAT LOOK BETTER WITH AGE or PANTS THAT LOOK BETTER WITH AGE????? before you start bitchin bout using the search function, let me tell u i already did. couldnt find one. please give a link to the thread if there is one.

Are those crepe soles? I just noticed that I really like the proportions of those boots, the toebox is very low and sleek and the quarters run pretty far forward... I don't know if I could pull off a look like that but they're very nice.

i love how cmf's pics always have beat-up pick-up trucks, beer cans, dirt and other types of rural americana. you would never think that he would be into hip-hop or culturally well-educated. i'm being grossly discriminatory here, but i hope you guys don't take it the wrong way.

hey guys just had a quick question for anyone even slighly knowledgeable in the world of shoes..i just bought some camper shoes, now i sized down because when i was in the store there was enough room in terms of length..however now that i'm wearing them my toes seem really constricted and tight...these campers are leather..has anybody ever had similar problems or know a thing or two about stretching the width on these shoes?...thanks in advance

quick question before i start my own research....does anyone know where i can get some of these pimp daddy boots (redwings) and shoes (aldens) in sydney...i figure i can order online but i'm only young and wearing boots etc is all new to me so i think i will need to test a few things out.

i love how cmf's pics always have beat-up pick-up trucks, beer cans, dirt and other types of rural americana. you would never think that he would be into hip-hop or culturally well-educated. i'm being grossly discriminatory here, but i hope you guys don't take it the wrong way.

yeee-haw!!!!!!!!

i think when i say pimp daddy i am using it more to refer to spending a few weeks pay more than anything else..

Yeah, I understand. On the otherhand, how many sneakers do you have or have had during past five years? How many of them you go through in one year? I thought about it and all of a sudden buying $400 shoes (that might well see you out) didn't feel so bad at all. Or stay two nights home instead of partying and thats it... :D

Inspired by this thread, I just got these http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=020&item=300034155282&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1 . While obviously pretty beat, they still look good.

Now I wonder what i should do to get them in as good shape as possibly? Which products and so forth. I´ve used Kiwi "smooth leather selfshine cream" in "neutral" color on them, which works good, but perhaps something else is better?