Shoes that look better with age...

mizanation

please don't make me repeat the cost! But shipping was 10 bucks and tax free.

No updated pics yet. Is your left tongue still moving to the left? Mine's still doing that. Also, got shoe trees so creasing is at a minimum. I still have to put some sole savers on these guys too. How's yours turning out, kinda wish I had the combat soles on mine.

No updated pics yet. Is your left tongue still moving to the left? Mine's still doing that. Also, got shoe trees so creasing is at a minimum. I still have to put some sole savers on these guys too. How's yours turning out, kinda wish I had the combat soles on mine.

do they fit true to size or do they run large?

hey whatsup dd, mine are not doing the tongue thing, but i tend to lace them a little tight. i took them to my old greek shoe guy who put a rubber sole on the bottom.

i'm gonna need to have my greek guy stretch out the shoe because it is causing me severe pain in my right foot now. since the weather is cooler now, the leather is not stretching too much.

otherwise, they are looking very, very nice......

Heyy, this ain't the forum and maybe not the thread but I remember reading (maybe this is the thread) that you can apply lighter shoe polish to your shoes and they will get lighter in color (if you repeat this many times)? For example apply light brown polish to dark brown shoes. Am I correct?

Reason for this is that I wanted those Trickers Stow boots in Acorn Antique color but bought Malton in C'Shade because Malton is thicker gorse calf leather and there was a option to get them with commando sole. I don't want them to get any darker...

in the september issue of fader magazine, they did a little blurb on a new nom de guerre X tricker's collabo. it talks about how NDG is doing more premium shoes and boots instead of sneakers. i swear these guys get their ideas from us. :)

btw, the collabo looks just like a regular pair of trickers.

hmmmmm... not quite ready for penny loafers just yet.

that's next level shit i can't even fuck with

what manner of animal is that to your right?

Gotta work your way up to the pennies. Not for everybody. I'm 30 so I can get away with some old guy shoes that a 20 year old couldn't.

The animal is a chipmunk puppet wearing a current season foam bead on giant pipe cleaner necklace. Puppet shows are a good time.