Levi's Vintage Clothing

I've been sporting mine also and agree... I got mine in april and still a month or two more before their first wash...

ive already washed a handful of times... in less than a week of working they are filty and stink from all the sweat... im usually soaked by 9am

Will the 1910 333 broken raw and 1955 broken raw shrink after wash?

I have the 1910 Broken Raw lot 3. I washed it once and it did not shrink at all. the lot 3 is white selvage denim, but the stiching has been done in a different way. I believe that the 1955 will not shrink, but i am not sure.

I have the 1910 Broken Raw lot 3. I washed it once and it did not shrink at all. the lot 3 is white selvage denim, but the stiching has been done in a different way. I believe that the 1955 will not shrink, but i am not sure.

Broken raw might mean some kind of pre shrinking.

But RAW like a 1955 raw WILL SHRINK about 10% total and it will take 10 wet to dry cycles to get full shrinkage.

it's because i bought the 1910 333's in w32 and i am a w30. does the clinch back works well?

mine did not work at all and it broke. i now use a key ring. i am waist 35. i bought 32 and it works well for me. they are oversized even inseam. but they are the most beautiful pair of jeans i have have had. i will dig them out for tomorrow

Guest jbone45

Just recieved my pair of 1915's from Dejan. Took a whole day to get to my California residence from Denmark. Love that guy. The denim is looking pretty nice. I'm gonna hold off on actually wearing them and keep them as backup for my 1937's and 1933's.

2i1mvf9.jpg

29wuyxl.jpg

2a7zbxy.jpg

2lk909c.jpg

Strange questions: which is the most "Low-Waist" LVC model ever made?" which roughly translates as which LVC would most suit a girl who likes Low-Waist Jeans?".

thanks

I would say that the 1947's would be your safest bet. They fit very similar to Levi's current 514 Slim Straight fit, and have the lowest waist of any that I've tried. I own the 33's, 47's, and 55's, and multiple pairs of each. The best fit that I've found, though, for slimness and for having a "modern" waist height is the 47's. I would size up at least 2 in the length (arguably more if you like to cuff) and I would go true to size in the waist. These are definitely a jean that I would soak while wearing in a bathtub, rather than soak and hangdry. Good luck, though there are probably better brands for women, such as skull or nudie that feature raw selvedge denim.

I would say that the 1947's would be your safest bet. They fit very similar to Levi's current 514 Slim Straight fit, and have the lowest waist of any that I've tried. I own the 33's, 47's, and 55's, and multiple pairs of each. The best fit that I've found, though, for slimness and for having a "modern" waist height is the 47's. I would size up at least 2 in the length (arguably more if you like to cuff) and I would go true to size in the waist. These are definitely a jean that I would soak while wearing in a bathtub, rather than soak and hangdry. Good luck, though there are probably better brands for women, such as skull or nudie that feature raw selvedge denim.

The 1947s are by no means "low rise," though.

Just recieved my pair of 1915's from Dejan. Took a whole day to get to my California residence from Denmark. Love that guy. The denim is looking pretty nice. I'm gonna hold off on actually wearing them and keep them as backup for my 1937's and 1933's.

2i1mvf9.jpg

Jbone....Man the denim on those does look very impressive - thanks for posting fotos- can't get enough of them '15s. Can you tell me what's the actual measurement on that W30 tag size? Probably just pissing in the wind, but I'm trying to pin down my size but hard to find anyone willing to sort through inventory to find one-off size W31 raw. I sent Dejan an email for size request yesterday, but no response -- usually hear back from them w/in a couple hours whether they have what I need or not -- dude must be pretty busy. Anyway, it'll be a big help to know what the W30 tag is on the measure...appreciate any help you can float my way bro.

I can't give you an exact measurement, but they say on the '15s they run about 2" larger than tagged size. So a tag 30W would actually be around 32". I doubt LVC produced a 31 for the '15s.

Jbone....Man the denim on those does look very impressive - thanks for posting fotos- can't get enough of them '15s. Can you tell me what's the actual measurement on that W30 tag size? Probably just pissing in the wind, but I'm trying to pin down my size but hard to find anyone willing to sort through inventory to find one-off size W31 raw. I sent Dejan an email for size request yesterday, but no response -- usually hear back from them w/in a couple hours whether they have what I need or not -- dude must be pretty busy. Anyway, it'll be a big help to know what the W30 tag is on the measure...appreciate any help you can float my way bro.

Guest jbone45
I can't give you an exact measurement, but they say on the '15s they run about 2" larger than tagged size. So a tag 30W would actually be around 32". I doubt LVC produced a 31 for the '15s.

Shorty is right these run exactly two inches bigger. I had to pull the cinch pretty damn tight for them to fit properly in the waist. I love the way the denim feels on the 1915's. Although, I still need to pick up some suspenders at the Stronghold on my next trip down to Venice. Or maybe Filson? What do you guys think?

Any suggestions on suspenders?

Shorty is right these run exactly two inches bigger. I had to pull the cinch pretty damn tight for them to fit properly in the waist. I love the way the denim feels on the 1915's. Although, I still need to pick up some suspenders at the Stronghold on my next trip down to Venice. Or maybe Filson? What do you guys think?

Thanks for size info. guys. Jbone, keep us posted about post wash shrinkage rate in waist.

Dunno about suspenders -- never used 'em, but I'd say they'd look damn cool with those jeans as well as being practical.

The Filsons ROCK. I love my 1915s the denim is very nice.

Hey guys I'm new to this forum and I want to get serious with denim since all I've been working on for years are STF's. And my question is, would the '47's be a good fit for someone who has big thighs but skinnier below the knee? Or is there a better one that would fit me? Thanks for the help guys.