A.P.C.

jeepster

Just picked up a pair of PS Size 29. TTS is 31.

I0qyi.jpg?6592

YUs9k.jpg

Welcome to SF and good way to start it off. Very nice fit!

Hello all.

Here are my PS's, size 28, first wash worn for one year. Overall pretty satisfied with the result. I see a lot more details in the jeans and looks a lot better than before. Can't wait to re-break them in again as they're still stiff.

Enjoy

:P

8069016543_3125de3601_c.jpg

8069013104_5152fdec21_c.jpg

8069011532_9c67ba0799_c.jpg

8069014791_2c0c515eec_c.jpg

8069013935_b985d78a36_c.jpg

8069013175_ee0cc790e5_c.jpg

AND the Before & After's

8069023479_0c8c3f4fcc_c.jpg

8069021389_061d26c8c8_c.jpg

Bonus:

This is what I keep in my pockets at all times.

Front smaller pocket: Dental floss, MJ ring and jade cat charm.

Front left pocket: Always got to have my Stride Gum.

Back left pocket: Coach card holder.

Belt: Thrift store find.

8069019511_3d80db5e03_c.jpg

Thanks for looking!

:)

Deserves to be quoted. Very nice pair you have there. Any problems with hanging them by the leg opening? I have heard about doing that to stop the length from shrinking. Was wondering how it worked out for you or if it warped the opening at all? Thanks for the info.

i cant make pics but ! i have bike allot with them like more then 60minutes a day so i think thats the reason but it dont have a big hole a little one but its really tin at the crotch area so i think soon its gonna be a big hole

i cant make pics but ! i have bike allot with them like more then 60minutes a day so i think thats the reason but it dont have a big hole a little one but its really tin at the crotch area so i think soon its gonna be a big hole

Just patch it. That would be the easiest way. I recommend patching it now maybe with a stretchy denim for more stretch when you bike. I bike as well and sometimes I worry that it'll rip soon as well. Get it early.

Wondering if I can get some quick fit opinions. PS 31. They went on suspiciously easy, but I'm not sure if I can go any tighter in the thighs. Not sure how much the thighs stretch—I certainly don't want them to stretch too much. Have them cuffed a bit high at the moment; I'll get them hemmed a few inches if I keep them.

Apologies for the shitty pics.

Photo%20on%2010-17-12%20at%203.18%20PM%20%234.jpg

Photo%20on%2010-17-12%20at%203.18%20PM%20%233.jpg

Photo%20on%2010-17-12%20at%203.18%20PM%20%232.jpg

Edited by howling_fantods

It really depends on what kind of look you are going for. However, if you can button the waist quite easily (like regular pants), you might want to consider a size down because the waist will be straight-up annoying after it stretches out. I can tell you that they will eventually look more straight leg after they soften up and stretch out, so if that's what you're going for then cool. If you want a noticeably slim fit, I think you should size down one more

Edited by mattdude1081

Excuse the photos quality, my phones flash stopped working.

Just got a pair of NS sz. 30. TTS 31-32

Debating on exchanging them for some PS's, Nordstrom just started stocking APC!

347hdlh.jpg

2n6ce4n.jpg

I don't recommend PS, your legs will look to big, honestly.

^ It looks like the denim is skin tight at the calves, in which case the PS might look really bad.

I'm surprised Nordstrom stocks APCs now. Given their return policy, they'll probably still take them in even after they've been stretched out and creased. In which case it would suck for anyone ordering from them online. Probably have to order 2-3 in the same size.

Thanks for all the feedback everyone.

second day with them and they have loosened up a lot, they were kinda painful at first compared to the USA Levis and Matchsticks I would usually get, but I used to go TTS or a 31 with those, with the APC's I went with a 30 rather than a 32.

Their return policy is the best, usually when I do exchanges with shoes everything goes smoothly. So many people abuse it though when I was there some guy was returning a bunch of shirts from four years ago and trying to get cash out of it.

When I went in there I tried on so many pairs, the staff over there have no experience with the type of denim or know anything about selvedge denim. I'm hoping they start carrying some of APC's other stuff cause I got a few gift cards from them.

Edited by iheartthc

To the people who have the black or faux noir PS or NS - are they dyed completely through, or are they grey inside?

I.e. will they fade nicely like indigo jeans with light lines around the knee etc.?

Also i'm looking for a pair of quite slim black jeans (grey inside), but with contrast colored stitches, preferentially orange/tobacco, does anyone have a suggestion?

Hi guys, I don't have a picture but I tried on the NS 30 inches at the a.p.c shop today and im a 32-33 inches TTS. I can only button the last 2 buttons but the salesperson told me its normal and he downsized 5 inches and literally have to sleep in his jeans the 1st night.

Is it alright? I also tried 31 inches and it fit me real well, baggy to an extent actually. So it's either a baggy 31 inches or a 2 button 30inches. Also, the NS is straight so hemming doesn't change the leg opening in any way right?

ALSOO i was wondering whether A.P.C. NEW STANDARD INDIGO RED SELVAGE is raw denim? Are all APC denim raw?

Edited by Kir

when the guy says he downsized 5 he means he downsized 3

measure your waist e.g. 33 inches

start off with a size 31 (equates to 33 inches)

then he downsized one- is a size 30.

no not all apc are raw, not all are selvedge,

the link you posted is raw all their "indigo selvage" are raw.

read the thread

when the guy says he downsized 5 he means he downsized 3

measure your waist e.g. 33 inches

start off with a size 31 (equates to 33 inches)

then he downsized one- is a size 30.

no not all apc are raw, not all are selvedge,

the link you posted is raw all their "indigo selvage" are raw.

read the thread

sorry i think i might have used the wrong choice of words. when i use size i meant inches.

go for the 30 and sleep in them until they stretch out nicely. ^ how tall/how much do you weigh?

i also have a ps question.

how do i size to achieve this look for petit standards?

http://www.thirdlook...profile-ackime/

im 5'8", 144 pounds on a normal day, 147 on a heavy day. im in between choosing 29/30/31. probably a 30 right?

style-profile-ackime-8.jpg

Edited by narutofan